"GET BACK HERE, YOU SON OF A FUCK!" Y/N yelled as she ran after the demon she was assigned to slay for the night.

"GET AWAY FROM ME! PLEASE!" The demon screamed in terror, scared for his life. The demon king himself assigned him to this specific Hashira. He was promised a position in the Twelve Kizuki if he successfully managed to get rid of the last known Sun breather.

As the two ran, the Hashira failed to see the demon charging up his Blood Demon Art.

She was getting closer and closer to beheading him, and the demon was getting closer and closer to pissing himself because he only had one shot at this. If he fails, he won't be able to use his Blood Demon Art again for a few hours, and he'll be as good as dead.

He heard the horror stories about the Sun Hashira, so he was shitting bricks.

"Gottcha bitch."  Y/N laughed as she swung her katana at the demon.

His eyes widened in fear as he turned around and attempted to grab her. The demon successfully touched her hand right as her katana was halfway through his neck.

He activated his Blood Demon Art, which opened a portal to another dimension. What was this dimension? He didn't know. All he knew was that he needed to get the fuck away from this beautiful but terrifying woman.

"Oh fuck." Were her last words before she got swallowed by the portal and disappeared.

.
.
.
.
.

Several hours had passed when Y/N finally gained her consciousness back.

"Where..?" She rubbed her head and looked around. This forest didn't look familiar. She stood up in panic as soon as she remembered what happened and began to look around frantically.

She was terrified.

"What did he do? Where am I? What the fuck happened. Holy shit, this can't be happening, where the hell did he send me? Oh god, I'm going to have a panic attack." Her thoughts were filled with nothing but pure panic and fear.

Oyakata-sama had warned her about this demon's Blood Demon Art, but she didn't think she will be hit. How could she let this happen?

She clenched her Demon Slayer uniform tightly, where her heart was, and began to struggle to breathe.

"How will I get home? What about my friends? What about Oyakata-sama? Who will defeat the demon king? Who will continue my blood line? What have I done?" She fell to her knees. She was having a full blown panic attack.

"I can't fucking breathe! I need to calm down!" She began to take deep breathes to calm down. Her hands were shaking badly, but the breathing technique was working and she was calming down slowly.

"I need a plan..But first I have to find out where I am.." She shakily got up and wiped her teary eyes dry. The poor girl didn't get any rest because, as soon as her hands were off her eyes, she felt a strong presence watching her.