二十八

When they arrived at the butterfly mansion, Y/N was exhausted. The stress of the meeting was finally gone, and now all she wanted to do was go to sleep.

"T-This is your room. Everything had been f-freshy cleaned before your arrival. If something isn't to y-your liking, let us know." The kakushi bowed and ran off. They were still terrified of Y/N and the demons.

"Awesome." Y/N ran into the room and hopped onto the middle bed. She was smirking with pride at her victory. "I call dibs on this one."

In a blink of an eye, Kokushibo was in the room and sitting on the bed to Y/N's right. Douma and Akaza raced to the bed that was on her left, and as Douma was about to jump into the bed, Akaza grabbed his foot and threw him away.

"I win. I call dibs on this bed."

"That's unfair! Y/N-chan, he cheated!"

"Life's unfair, Do-Do."

Akaza smirked at the whining Douma, but his smirk turned to jaw-drop once he saw Douma get in the same bed as Y/N.

"ᵒʰ.."

"What do you think you're doing, pervert?!"

"Get out of..her bed..immediately."

"Nope~"

Ignoring the glares that were sent his way, Douma snuggled up, wrapped his arms around Y/N, and hugged her tightly. Y/N was hella embarrassed, but she was too tired to mind sharing her bed.

"You can stay, but you better keep them hands were I can see them or else you will be banished from this room."

"Yes ma'am!"

"Good boy."

That woke something with in him.

Closing her eyes, Y/N drifted off to sleep. She was too tired to deal with everyone's bullshit.

.
.
.
.
.

Snore.

Snores woke Y/N up from her sleep. She grumbled swears under her breath and shuffled a bit in her bed. Though moving was proving to be very difficult.

"What the fuck?"

She looked around and was met with three faces. Kokushibo was on her right side, Akaza was on her left, and Douma was on top of her.

They were sound asleep.

"Bruh..Wait, how did he not crush me? How will I get up? Help.."

She wiggled a little and managed to get her arm free. After that, she tapped on Douma's head to wake him up.

"Wake up! I wanna go pee!"

"No..~"

Douma whined and nuzzled his face into her neck, the commotion waking up the other two.

"You suck..Good morning Akaz, Koku. Why are you three even in my bed?

"Didn't trust Douma to sleep so close to you."

"Same.."

"So mean!"

Y/N managed to free herself, she got up and stretched out her limbs.