十六

What Y/N thought was going to be a day or two of missions turned into a whole week of non-stop missions.

During the day, she had to travel to her next destinations, and during the night, she had to kill demons.

It was so bad that Y/N didn't even have time to find an inn to rest at, so she just slept in trees during the day.

Although she travelled far, she didn't get that much sleep. She only slept for three hours a day, and that took a toll on the poor girl.

When it came to showering, she could only shower when she was in a village or small town. It was once every two days, and the showers lasted about thirty minutes. 

Y/N was exhausted, and that almost ended her. She passed out for a second during a battle, and the demon got her.

The only reason she even woke up was because of the immense pain she felt at that moment.

The demon managed to get away with a few limbs missing, but Y/N was left with a deep bite wound on the base of her neck and a few deep scratches on her arms.

On the brighter side, she could finally take a break!

She ran for what felt like hours; she needed to get to the wisteria house before she bled out. Once she got there, the sweet old lady treated her wounds and bandaged her up.

She stayed at the house for only a day, just so she could eat, shower, and rest properly. Once she did everything she needed, she took a few rolls of bandages and some painkillers with her and left the wisteria house at 6AM.

She was finally going back home.

.
.
.

It took Y/N a few hours of walking, but she eventually got to her small cottage.

It was still early when she got back, around 10AM, so she decided to change her bloody bandages and sleep some more.

When she woke up, it was around 8PM. Sis was in a coma. It was dark outside, so she went to the living room and waited.

"What if they don't show up? Mabye, they think I died? I was gone for about a month or more..I lost track of time.." 

Y/N was slowly losing hope as the hours passed by. Her excitement withered away completely when 4AM came.

"Guess no one is coming today..I just wish I could somehow let them know I'm back.."

She got up and headed to bed when something stopped her.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

Y/N's mood changed from gloomy to excited immediately. She ran over to the door and almost ripped it open.

It was Kokushibo!

His eyes widened, and a small smile made its way onto his face. He wasn't expecting to see her again, but boy, was he glad that he did.

"KOKUSHIBO! I MISSED YOU SO FUCKING MUCH, DAWG!"

She practically tackled Kokushibo into a hug. He let out a surprised grunt and stumbled back a little, but he returned the hug.