二十三

Walking around town was tough, but walking around town with three possessive demons masked as humans took the cake.

Y/N was currently regretting her life decisions; Kokushibo, Douma, and Akaza were practically glued to her as they walked.

"Can you get any closer to me? God."

"I could, but that would require us to stay the night an Inn~" Douma didn't skip a beat at flirting with the sassy woman.

Akaza was refraining from punching him; if he blows his brains off, that will certainly get people's attention, and they didn't need that.

Kokushibo, on the other hand, grabbed onto his hidden katana and took a step towards him.

"Shit! Don't pull out that!" Y/N hand flew towards Kokushibo's one. She grabbed his hand and smiled nervously at the suspicious policemen that were watching the scene. "I expected Akaza to throw hands, not you."

"He must..be taught..manners.."

Douma's toothy grin only grew more. He knew that Y/N won't let anything happen to him, so he didn't worry about himself. Not like he was capable of doing so in the first place.

"Alright, calm your tits, men. Douma, nice, but please, behave. Kokushibo and Akaza, don't do anything stupid, please. The cops are watching us."

Kokushibo gripped Y/N's hand and tugged her along; his pace was painfully quick. It was almost like he wanted to lose the other two demons.

However, Douma and Akaza were having none of it, so they quickly caught up to the two.

Y/N sighed and grabbed the bridge of her nose with her free hand. Their behaviour was cute, but it was starting to annoy her a little.

Just as she was about to yell at them to quit it, her E/C eyes landed on a glorious sight. "The hotsprings!"

"Finally!" She excitedly tugged Kokushibo along with such force that it almost made him stumble.

The now startled and confused demon looked towards where she was dragging him and deadpaned. All this excitement over the hotsprings?

Douma looked amused and curious, while Akaza looked traumatized.

He still remembered what happened the last time they bathed together.

"Let's go!"

And with that, the three were dragged into the hot springs with her.

.
.
.

Y/N was washing her hair and enjoying herself. The nice and quiet outdoor hotspring was just what she needed to relax, and to top it off, she was completely alone.

The hotsprings were sectioned into three big parts, but there wasn't anything, like a curtain or a bamboo wall, to keep them officially separated.

The male part of the hotspring was on the right, the female part was on the left, and the same-sex part was in the middle.

The same went for the dressing rooms.

Kokushibo, Douma, and Akaza were currently in the male section. Making the three Upper Moons go there was a chore. (Minus Akaza). They refused at first, but eventually, when Y/N pushed them inside and ran off, they had to stay there.