四十一

Y/N didn't mind getting fed; she was just happy that the rest of the Hashira at least tolerated her, even if they would glare at her from time to time.

She was feeling a lot more at ease.

Currently, Love and Flame Hashira were playfully fighting over who was going to feed Y/N with as many different types of food as possible.

"Try this!"

"No! Try this, Y/N-chan!"

Mitsuri bumped Rengoku away with such strength that he almost dropped the food he was offering.

The rest of the Hashira sweat dropped at that, including Y/N.

"Yes, ma'am."

After eating the onigiri that Mitsuri had offered, Y/N shooed them away with her hand jokingly.

"That's enough. I'm nearly full." She burped quietly in her hand. "That onigiri was really good. Who brought it?"

"Me!" Tengen dramatically put a hand on his chest as stars few around him.

"It was terrible."

"Wha?! My wives made that!"

"It was amazing."

The now-offended Tengen looked away angrily and huffed.

Y/N scoffed at his immature actions and returned her focus to Rengoku and Mitsuri. All of a sudden, she recalled something and had an idea.

"Oh! Let's play Uno!"

"Uno?"

"I'll explain as we play." Y/N pulled out the card game from her pocket and gave them a nasty smirk.

After the game began, all hell broke lose.

.
.
.

The game started an hour ago, and it was heated.

While everyone else observed, Y/N and Rengoku were engaged in a standoff.

Both of them had Uno.

A red number three card was placed on the table.

Rengoku had a number six yellow card, and Y/N a number four blue card.

Now it was Tengen's turn, and he appeared distressed.

It was all on him.

It was do or die because none of the ten cards he was holding were plus cards, and Y/N's turn will come directly after his.

"Try to change the colour!"

"Throw her a plus two card!"

"No! Leave the colour as it is!"

"SHUT UP!"

He thought for a good thirty seconds before putting down the red number four card.

Their doom was sealed.

"HELL YEAH!"

While everyone else groaned, Y/N laughed as she slammed down her blue four card.

"This game sucks." Obanai threw his 23 cards on the table and grumbled.

"You're just bad at it."

"Shut up."

"Congratulations, Y/N-chan!" Mitsuri beamed as she placed her four cards on the table.