四十

It took Y/N six weeks to heal properly.

She spent those weeks on bed arrest, leaving the bed only when she needed to pee or shower.

During that time, she had many people come to check up on her.

Of course, the people who visited her the most often were her three demon friends, who made sure to come by every night. She really enjoyed it when they dropped by, because it was always fun.

Though Douma's and Akaza's bickering was getting on her nerves from time to time, it was still pretty entertaining. Kokushibo would be the one to stop the bickering, often times having to cut Akaza or Douma to put them back in their place. 

Whenever those demons visited, peace was never an option.

When it came to the demon slayers, they visited her every few days because they were busy with their missions.

The demon slayers that visited the most often were Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke. The boys wouldn't come by every day. They would come every two to three days, staying only for an hour or two because they had to train during the day.

And when the three boys would come, chaos would often follow them as well.

Inosuke would often bug Y/N to fight him, Zenitsu would always flirt with her, and Tanjiro, being the only sane person there, would discipline them.