十四

Some days have passed since the rehabilitation training started, and so far, so good.

Y/N was thriving. The training she was doing was really helping her cure her boredom. She even did some extra exercises because she would finish so quickly.

Tanjiro and Inosuke, on the other hand, looked like they had died and came back to life. They looked like that after each training session. The training that they did really roughed them up.

Zenitsu was still recovering from the spider demon venom, so he had no idea what his two friends were going through.

Today was like any other day. Y/N finished her training session early, so she decided to wait for Tanjiro and Inosuke to finish their session.

They finished about an hour later, and the two looked like they had been run over by a bus. 

The three walked back to their room in silence, and once they got there, they were met by a worried-looking Zenitsu.

Since he was beginning his rehabilitation training tomorrow, he nearly shit himself once he saw the state his two close, usually loud, and outgoing friends were in.

"What happened? What's wrong? Huh?" The orange-yellow-haired boy sounded like he was about to cry.

"...Sorry..." That was the only thing Tanjiro said, which immediately made Zenitsu cry out, in panic.

"Tell me! I haven't been healthy enough, but..tomorrow, I start training too!"

"You'll be just fine, Zenitsu." Y/N grinned at him.

She had no idea what the two went fully through because she was training with Shinobu.

Now is a good time to mention that the trio doesn't know who Y/N is. They know almost nothing about her. Why?

They haven't asked her.

Tanjiro wanted to ask, but he could smell the anxiety and sadness she gave off, so he postponed the questioning for later.

Zenitsu was too scared to ask.

Inosuke didn't care.

.
.
.
.
.

The next day, in the training room, Shinobu was too busy to train with Y/N, so today she will be spending time with the trio. 

"Today, Zenitsu starts his training, and Y/N is joining us, so I'll explain it all again!"

Aoi sounded pretty strict. She had everyone line up in front of her as she ran down the rules of today's training.

"First, over there, you will lay down, and those girls will loosen up your stiff muscles!" Aoi pointed at the three young girls, who had a look of determination on their faces.

"Then reflex training!" She then pointed at Kanao, who sat alone at a table with a bunch of cups.

"Each of these cups contains medical tea that can be applied topically. You will compete to see who has to take the medicine. If your opponent holds down your cup before you raise it, then you have to 'drink'. Finally, full body training. Simply put, we play tag. Your opponents are me and Kanao over there."

The trio was quiet, that was until Zenitsu spoke up. "Excuse me, may we have a moment?"

Aoi allowed it, and the three boys went outside.