"Mr. Worldwide to infinity. You know the roof on fire. We gon' boogie oogie oggi, jiggle, wiggle and dance. Like the roof on fire"

Akaza was regretting his decision to help her.

Y/N has continued to sing random English song for the past half hour of them walking.

She has done nothing but annoy him

"Do you ever shut up?"

"Nar. Bitch, I'm going through a existential crisis. I either sing or cry; you pick."

"Cry."

"Hoe."

Akaza was baffled by the way she speaks and acts. Do all people have weird manners in 2023?

He hoped not.

He tried his best to ignore the random questions she was asking him, and the random fun facts she was telling him.

Not gonna lie, he did find her very amusing. How can someone so skilled be so weird and clumsy.

Talking about clumsy, she has tripped over six time now.

"How do you hold a sword and cut with such precision, but trip over your own feet?"

"I'm autistic probably. Why don't you fight women?"

"I don't eat women. I have my morals..unlike some people.."

"So like, you pretty as hell. Love the tattoos! You rock the pink hair too." This was the third time she complimented him.

He blushed and huffed, turing his head away from her in embarrassment.

"Thanks.." He does not know how to deal with situations like this.

"Aww..you make me not want to kill myself." She gave him the ":D" face.

He rubbed his temple in frustration and continued to walk in front of her. After about 15 more minutes of walking  they stood in front of an 'abandoned' cottage.

"I used this cottage to hide away from the sun. I killed the previous owner a few days ago, so you should have some food inside as well. There's also a garden about three kilometers away from here I think."

"How lovely." She remarked sarcastically.

"Be grateful I even want to help you." Akaza crossed his arms and looked away.

"I am. Thank you for your help, ass. You didn't have to.."

Akaza rolled his eyes and opened the door of the cottage for Y/N to step inside. What a gentleman he was.

After inspecting inside the house, Y/N deemed it as liveble.

She put her katanas on the table and grabbed a broom to start cleaning.

The demon watched her clean for a bit; he wanted to leave and not come back. It's not his problem; this girl suffered an unfortunate fate. He didn't have to help her..but something about that girl kept him from leaving. I mean, it's not everyday someone from a different universe gets sent here, let alone someone with such skill.

After an intense battle with himself, he was cut off by a cloth being thrown at his head.

"Help me clean this place, please. This bitch is caked in dust."