二十七

The atmosphere was so tense that Muichiro thought that it was a cloud. The Hashira knew that the former Upper Moons would be strong and intimidating, but this was on another level.

The pure sight of Kokushibo made them feel lightheaded, and the power that he was emanating was very intimidating.

All of the Hashira could agree on one thing when it came to former Upper One, and that was that he looked majestic.

When it came to Douma, they were extremely on edge. Something about the former Upper Two made them feel a lot more wary than they were of former Upper One. His aura was intimidating as well, but what made it worse was that he was unpredictable.

Akaza wasn't as big of a threat as Kokushibo and Douma were, but the former Upper Three was not to be underestimated. He could kill a good chunk of them if he wanted to.

"Right! These three are willing to give out information on Kibutsuji Muzan and on the other Upper Moons." Y/N was very anxious. She knew that the Hashira were extremely on edge with her and the demons.

She was sure if she, or one of the Upper Moons, were to move a hand a bit faster, they would be attacked in a heartbeat.

"That would be very helpful." Ubuyashiki smiled and turned his head towards Kokushibo. He couldn't see him, but he could feel his strong presence. "Welcome back to the Demon Slayer Corps, Michikatsu."

"That's his human name?! It sounds so pretty!" Y/N's eyes were practically stars.

Kokushibo hummed in response and bowed his head lower down. He wasn't surprised that the headmaster knew his name; the Corps kept records of everything that went down in the Demon Slayer history after all. 

On the other hand, the Hashira were freaking out even more than before. A demon that could use a breathing technique felt like a nightmare come to life.

"So he had already betrayed the Corps before!" Sanemi shot up, his eyes constantly going from Y/N to the former Upper Ranks.

"You are lucky..to even..be able to..breathe..right now for that..stunt you pulled earlier..on Y/N..." Even though Kokushibo talked calmy, his voice was threatening enough to make Sanemi and the others shiver.

"I can assure you..if we wanted to..we would have already..killed everyone...We have no..intentions of betraying..the Corps.."

"Kokushibo-dono is right! None of you would be alive by now; we wouldn't have waited for so long to attack." Douma was elbowed in the ribs by Y/N and punched over the head by Akaza at the same time. "So mean!"

"Please forgive them, master. They won't do anything that will hurt the Corps, they're just a bit..overprotective." Y/N elbowed Kokushibo and Douma in the sides and both of them got the hint.

"My apologies."

The two demons apologised and bowed respectfully.

"Apologies accepted." Ubuyashiki chuckled. He found the four to be quite amusing. "Now, let us discuss the reason we are all here for. Would you be so kind to tell us everything you know about Kibutsuji and the Twelve Kizuki?"

Kokushibo, Douma, and Akaza all stopped bowing as they made themselves more comfortable. The former Upper One sat on his heels, former Upper Two sat in a pretzel position and former Upper Three sat on his knees.