Akaza and Douma didn't come this week, which was very upsetting to Y/N.

Douma had mentioned that he might be gone for a while because of his duties, but it still sucked.

Akaza hadn't come back yet, so she guessed that his mission was to follow and get rid of someone, or to search for someone or something; she didn't know.

All she knew was that it was a long-ass mission.

It was lonely without them. Unnervingly quiet as well.

Y/N's first fight with Upper Moon One was also a week ago, and so far they have fought every single night for an hour or two.

They made it into a small tradition.

With each fight that they had, Kokushibo grew more and more agitated and envious.

But for some reason, he couldn't stop coming back.

Today's fight lasted for an hour, and it ended when Y/N managed to trip Kokushibo to fall on his ass.

He looked up and bared his teeth at her, embarrassment and aggression flowing through his veins.

Y/N looked down at him with a dangerous glare, which sent a shiver down his spine. (Y/N sexy woman supremacy🙇‍♀️)

"Why can't..I beat her? Just who is..she?"

A haunting face.

She extended her hand for him to help him up. He rejected her and got up by himself. Rude much?

"Who..are you...How are you..this skilled? He clenched his fists tightly. "Why..do you smell...of Upper Moon..Two and Three.."

"Ah, shit." Y/N didn't know what to do. "Should she tell him? What if he snitches to Muzan about Akaza and Douma? Shit. This isn't good."

She dusted off her uniform before looking at him awkwardly. "I can't tell you why, sorry my guy."

He growled and tried to grab her, but she moved out the way.

"I shouldn't even be seeing you. I might get in trouble because of you." She sighed dramatically. "I had fun fighting you, but mabye, it's time for us to go our separate ways."

"No."

His resistance caught her off guard.

"Look, dude, I can't keep fighting you forever. As much as I enjoyed our fights and your company, it's getting boring. Mabye, we will see each other again someday. I promise we will fight then, but for now, it's too risky for me to even be outside. Goodbye now." Y/N bowed respectfully and started walking away.

Not even 5 steps in, she heard footsteps follow her.

"I said goodbye."

The footsteps continued to follow her.

"Sho!"

She tried to shoo him away many times, but all he did was stare and continue to follow her. The girl sighed and just continued on her way home.

After 15 minutes of walking and trying to get him to go away or even lose him, she got home and went inside.

Just as she was about to close the door behind her, Kokushibo stopped her and walked inside, like he owns the place.

He made himself at home and sat down at the table.