三十一

"God, when I get back..they're going to beat my ass.." She was silently making her way back to the training grounds, her crow friend following close by. If it weren't for the Sun, Y/N wouldn't have successfully escaped the former Upper Moons. Kinda.

"I played dirty." A shiver ran down her spine as she remembered the events that took place almost 20 minutes ago.

.
.
-flashback-
.
.

When Y/N barged into their room at the butterfly mansion, she was expecting to see the three demons sound asleep. To her surprise, they were wide awake and doing their own things.

Akaza was training in the corner of the room, Kokushibo was meditating on the floor, and Douma was reading a book called 'How to Love Properly', on his/Y/N's bed. How did he got a hold of the book? A kakushi probably gave it to him.

She didn't even know that they could be so peaceful when alone. Too bad she had to ruin their peace.

"Sup, fuckers! Guess who got invited to training? I can't stay for long, I'm currently on a lunch brea-" Y/N didn't even get to finish her flashy entrance before her face got grabbed by Akaza and examined.

"Ouf-"

Y/N had cleaned herself prior to coming back to the three demons in an effort to not disturb them, but unfortunately for her, nothing gets past them.

Akaza noticed that her face seemed fine for the most part, but a faint scent of blood convinced him otherwise. While he was busy with her face, Kokushibo checked on her arms, and Douma checked on her legs.

The pink-haired demon grabbed her bottom lip, and he pulled it down a little, revealing a small bloody scar. As that happened, the other two demons found many bruises on her body.