十一

"Get up."

"Get up!"

"Get up...Hey!"

"Hey! Hey, you!"

"Hey!"

"How long are you two going to sleep?! Get up already would ya?!"

Both Tanjiro's and Y/N's eyes shot open. The two fellow demon lovers looked around, utill their eyes fell onto the Hashiras that stood in front of them.

"You're in the presence of the Hashira!"

"Hashira?! What is the 'Hashira'? What does it mean? Where am I? Who are these people?!" Tanjiro froze once a certain scent caught his attention. He sniffed, then quickly looked over to see the owner of the scent and was met with a very pretty woman. She looked at the Hashira unfazed, she wasn't impressed.

"S-She smells like Muzan!"  Tanjiro was about to ask Y/N a question, but Shinobu cut him off before he could even open his mouth.

"This is the Demon slayer headquarters, and you Kamado Tanjiro and L/N Y/N are about..to be..put..on trial."

Y/N's heart was pounding in her chest. "Is this really how I die? Executed. I always thought my death would be me choking on food."

"There's no need for a trail! Protecting and befriending a demon is clearly againts the Corps rules! Let's just lop off their heads along with the demon's!" Flame Hashira; Kyojuro Rengoku.

"I'll cut their heads off with style! Even the blood splashes will have panache! Really flashy-flash!" Sound Hashira; Tengen Uzui.

"Eeeh? Killing such a cute kid and pretty girl..pains me. It's too much." Love Hashira; Mitsuri Kanroji.

"Aw...What pitiful children. How sad. It's a tragedy they were even born." Stone Hashira; Gyomei Himejima.

"Those big fluffy clouds up there...What are they called?" Mist Hashira; Muichiro Tokito.

"Let's kill 'em."

"Yeah."

"Yeah, but with style!"

The boy named Tanjiro panicked and looked around for his sister. Meanwhile, Y/N was tring to figure out what to do next. She needed to escape.

"Forget about them. What are we going to do about Tomioka? Kocho says he broke Corps rules, too. What shall we do about this? How shall he take responsibility? What price shall he pay? Right now he's wandering freely, and that gives me a headache." Serpent Hashira; Iguro Obanai.

"As usual, Iguro is as cooly menacing as a snake. He's reliable which is nice." Mitsuri fangirled.

"..." Water Hashira; Giyu Tomioka.

"Tomioka is all alone, keeping his distance. Adorable!" Mitsuri fangirled again.

"We needn't worry about him. He came along with out a fight. We can consider a suitable punishment later. I'm more interested in questioning these two." Insect Hasira; Shinobu Kocho.

Tanjiro tried to say something, but he burst out into cough fits. Shinobu came to him and gave him some water with painkillers to drink so he could speak and feel a bit better.

"My sister was turned into a demon! But she hasn't eaten any human flesh! She hasn't..and she won't! Nezuko will never hurt anyone!"

Y/N's eyes widened a little as she felt the familiar feeling of sorrow. She knew how it felt to lose her siblings, so she really understood the poor boy.