J. R. Hide and Seek 🧡

Warnings: Scream 4 minor spoilers, spice, bad timing to be horny Jill!
Length: .4k

"Jill, Y/n, you two hide under the bed! I'll distract him, you don't worry about it," Sidney ordered. You and Jill immediately began to protest.

"But Sidney what if he gets you-" Jill cried, before Sidney cut her off. "Jill, I'll be fine. Don't worry about me, I've done this a million times."

Jill grimaces and Ghostface bangs on the door again, louder. Jill practically throws you to the ground and shoved you under the bed, her quickly following and crawling on top of you. Sidney crawls outside and Ghostface finally breaks the door open. Jill covers your mouth, looking much too calm for someone who could die any second. She looks focused.

But then, she focuses on you. Her brown eyes meet yours, but hers seem darker than normal. 'Huh, must be because it's dark out,' you think. But then Jill removes her hand and replaces it with her lips. Her lips are soft, and fit together against yours perfectly, even when you're too stunned to kiss her back.

"Jill... should we be doing this right now?" You question softly. You didn't know if she could hear you or not since you were being as silent as possible. "I want it, you want it, why not? Unless you don't want it...?" She stated, raising an eyebrow at you. "No, don't get me wrong, I've liked you since the beginning of the year but Ghostface and Sidney-" you began to protest before she shut you up with a kiss again.

You continued kissing under the bed, lost in Jills touch. She pinched your arm and you gasped, and she immediately stuck her tongue in your mouth. You could feel yourself getting turned on; you knew it was wrong making out with Jill while her cousin could be dying- but it felt so good.

You'd liked Jill since the beginning of the year but stupid Trevor was always in your way... now he wasn't and Jill was finally yours!

Jill suddenly pulled away. "I think he's gone now. I'll go check, stay here," she commanded before sliding out from under the bed and completely ignoring your protests.

"Neither him nor Sidney's there. C'mon let's continue this on top of the bed..." she suggested, smirking.

"Well, if you insist," you quipped before getting out from under the bed and crawling on top. Jill laughed and sat on your lap straddling you as she unpaused your mark out session.

You could feel your arousal pooling, warmth growing. You knew Jill was pretty into this too, the way she was grinding into you hard. You began to unbutton her shirt, desperate to feel more of her.

Jill let out a slight moan of encouragement. That's when she pulled you close and whispered: "Fuck me like once we're done Ghostface'll kill us."