Q. B. Victoria's Secret 🧡

Summary: Quinn is modeling for Victoria's Secret and she looks damn hot while doing it. So hot, in fact, that you can barely keep your hands off her.
Warnings: lingerie kink, groping, teasing, no underwear, reader calls Quinn princess at the end
Length: .4k
Prompt 18: "I just can't control myself around you... especially when you're wearing that"

So? How do I look?" Quinn asked, grinning and giving you a spin. She was modeling the new Victoria's Secret lingerie, their most recent line of lace and dresses. Not only that, but she'd get the items for free for modeling them! Now she was trying a couple on at the apartment to see what pieces she would model. 

She was now wearing a lilac number, lace longing the sweetheart neckline. The seams emphasized her breasts, partially exposed. You could see her nipples hardening through the thin silk.

"Oh, baby you look good enough to eat," you grinned, pulling her in for a closer look. "You're so sexy. God, lilac's really your color, huh?" She spun, the loose, short material twirling around her and revealing she didn't have any panties on. You raised your eyebrows at that.

"What?" Quinn asked curiously.

"No panties?" You smirked, pointing at her ass.

She laughed and rolled her eyes. "No, doofus, because I'm modeling underwear for gods sake! This is the underwear!"

"That's some damn scandalous underwear if I've ever seen some," you teased, kissing her roughly. You grabbed Quinn, pulling her in closer to you, letting your hands glide all over her body. Your hands skimmed over her arms, her back... before starting to grope her slightly through the lilac silk. Slowly, you slid your right hand up her skirt, tracing along bare thigh.

She grabbed your hand, pulling away. "You know we can't be doing this right now..." she murmured breathlessly. You attached your lips to her neck, leaving sloppy kisses along her exposed collarbones and jawline. "Mm, stoppppp~" Quinn half-complained, half-moaned in a way that made it clear she definitely didn't want you to stop.

"You really want me to stop, baby? I'll back off... for now. I just can't control myself around you... especially when you're wearing that," you stated smoothly, pulling away from the model in front of you.

Quinn whined at being left high and dry. "Ugh, you know I want it too. Hey, at least we know this piece works then, right. Get over here and fuck me already then," she demanded, curling her finger towards you.

"Your wish is my command, Princess."