R. M. Home Base 💖

Warnings: reader is stressed, fluff
Length: .2k

It had been a long day. You had been on a field trip walking around steaming California doing a monuments tour for your history class. The worst part? Your beloved boyfriend Randy wasn't even there with you.

You finally trudged your way down the stairs, where he was waiting on the couch. You collapsed into his arms, head against his chest and legs splayed out on the couch.

You looked up at him to see him already staring down at you adoringly. You both leant in for a soft, sweet kiss. Gently showing each other how much you missed them, hugging lightly and enjoying each others company.

Randy tightened his grip around you, pulling you in closer and burying his head in the crook of your neck and peppering soft kisses there. You laugh at the sensation, and feel him smile into your neck at your contentment.

"It feels so good to be back home, with my home base," you murmured.

"What does that mean? I'm your home base?" He questioned cluelessly. You kissed him on the lips again, shutting him up.

"Of course it is! I always feel safe happy and relaxed around you," you proclaimed.

He grinned, and kissed you again. "I'm glad you feel that way."

You sighed, and burrowed into his embrace, taking in the warmth and melting into relaxation. "Love you Randy."

"Love you too darling."