CMM/EL: Hot Lifeguard (gn) 💖

Warnings: sweating(??), minor swearing, bad pickup lines, Chad and Ethan's dynamic is hilarious
Length: .5k

Summer was always fun. The sweltering heat, however, wasn't. You were standing in your lifeguard uniform, watching the kids on your summer swim team practice. Rivulets of sweating were running down your face and back. "I better be getting a damn cheque for this," you muttered under your breath, readjusting your sunglasses that were slipping down your nose due to sweat.

It was the last group and you'd have to open the pool as soon as practice was over and take the first shift as life guard. The good thing was, you were making a shit ton of money.

As soon as practice was over and the pool was reset, you collapsed in the shade of the umbrellas. "Thank god for sunscreen and deodorant," you sighed. Then, with a groan, you checked your watch. You had about 10 minutes of peace before the pool would open.

You stretched, before getting up and setting up the lifeguard chair. Your fellow lifeguard and friend Tara gave you a nod and wave before opening the pool and going to her post. The pool was instantly filled with voices.

You watched casually, eyes drifting over the crowd until they stopped on two boys who looked your age. Due to the fact that Tara was talking to them like they were best friends, you guessed they were. You recognized one guy as Chad Meeks Martin, Tara's friend, but didn't recognize the other boy who had dark, curly hair. You returned to watching the pool, making sure no kids were drowning or running

"Hey, hot stuff, I'm Chad, Tara's friend," a voice, assumedly Chad, said from behind you. You turned to face him and his friend who introduced himself as "Uh, hi, I'm Ethan Landry, his roommate."

You laughed lightly. "Well I'm the lifeguard here, and I'm supposed to be on duty. I can talk to you two hotties in about... 25 minutes, once my shift ends."

"Does this sexy lifeguard have a name? And any free time tonight?" Chad flirted smoothly. You laughed again, enjoying his attention.

"Yeah, you could come by our dorm tonight! It's just us," Ethan added hopefully.

"My names y/n. And I am in fact free tonight..."

"Well, looks like the stars are aligned in our favor then! We're just meant to be!" Chad exclaimed, clapping his hands together. "Once your shift ends we'll give you all the tea, don't you worry your fine ass about it at all," he winked.

"Chad!" Ethan exclaimed nervously under his breath, smacking Chad lightly and grinning sheepishly up at you. "Yeah, if you wanna come by we'd really like it! We could watch a movie or something...?" He suggested.

"I'd like that. I'll see you two in around 20... might have to cut the shift a bit short to talk to you two sooner," you grinned.

Ethan flushed, bowing his head flusteredly. "Might have to fake drown to get those luscious lips on mine," Chad smirked. Ethan's head snapped towards Chad's, obviously shook.

You laughed again. "You're funny, I like you. See you boys soon!" You grinned, turning towards the pool again as they walked off. You wouldn't admit it, but those two had you blushing n shit. You could hardly wait to talk to the two of them again.