T. R. Seeing is Believing 🧡

Prompt 36: *flexing boob/dick size* "I'd have to see it to believe it"
~~~~~~~

It was a warm, sunny day and you were hanging out with your friends in a park. Casey and Steve were making out on the blanket, leaving you, Tatum, and Sidney. Unfortunately, Sidney and Tatum are best friends, which meant you were partially left out.

Somehow, the topic had drifted to boobs. Probably because you all were stalking Casey and Steve and he was now groping her. "Psh, I have bigger boobs than her," Tatum snorted, unimpressed.

Sidney glanced over. "I'm probably around the same size? Probably smaller though. A solid C cup, I think," she murmured thoughtfully.

"I'm in between D and DD," Tatum boasted proudly. Sidney nodded respectfully, getting lost in her own thoughts again. You raised an eyebrow at her.

"oh really now?" You questioned.

Tatum raised an eyebrow back at you. "Yeah, that's what I said," she sassed, "do you not believe me or something?"

"Eh, I'd have to see it to believe it," you declare.

Tatum eyes you up. "And what's THAT supposed to mean?" She asks.

You shrug at her. "What do you think it means?"

"Well I'm pretty sure it'd mean you want to see my tits," Tatum stated blatantly.

"Oh look! Billy's finally here to pick me up! Have fun you two!" Sydney cheered, jumping up and running towards Billy's car, parked on the side of the road. You and Tatum looked at each other.

A war was waging in Tatum's mind. She liked you. She really did, but did she really want to slut herself out in public to you?

Then, she took off her jacket. You noticed her nipples hardening through her shirt, and realized she wasn't wearing a bra. Then, what she did next shocked you.

She quickly pulled her shirt up, exposing her boobs to you fully, before pulling it back down. "D-did you just flash me?!" You exclaim, shook from her actions.

She smirks at you. "Seen enough yet?"