A. F. Unholy

Prompt 23: "don't hold back, want you to fuckin' wreck me"
Prompt 30: "can you even talk? Did I fuck you so dumb you can't even speak?"
~~~~~~

The music was blasting loudly throughout all of your girlfriend Amber's house. You could practically feel the bass of Unholy in your bones. You wondered if anyone else felt the best reverberating in their bones, particularly Amber. She was around here somewhere. If you were being completely honest you wished she would send everyone home so the two of you could.... Well, fuck.

You'd been strung out all day, and Amber had been just slightly more distant to set up the party. Today was also the day where you only had one class with her, and you had to retake a test during lunch so you'd barely seen her at all. Plus, she'd been sexting you throughout the day. That was NOT helping.

Hands ghosted over your hips lightly before grabbing them and pulling you in. "How're you doing baby?" Your girlfriends rich, smooth voice murmured into your ear, moving her hands from your hips to hug you from behind. "I wanna go to your room with you..." you muttered back.

"Oh? Why, whatcha wanna do?" She teased. You couldn't see her face, but you knew she was smirking. You could still hear the loud, sexual lyrics to Unholy, and they were starting to feel pretty appropriate for the situation.

"You know what I wanna do," you whined, frowning. "I want you to fuck me... don't hold back, want you to fuckin wreck me," you added.

"Say less, Princess," she declared before grabbing your hand and pulling you up the stairs. She quickly led you into her room through one of the doors and threw you on the bed before turning to lock it. She then practically leaped onto the bed, throwing herself on you. You sat up quickly, kissing her desperately. She kissed back with just as much passion, grabbing your face and pulling her closer to you.

She kissed you passionately, trailing her hands down to your hips, and pulling you closer. She took off her shirt, exposing her black bra and tugged on yours, waiting for you to follow her actions. You quickly complied, throwing your shirt off, exposing your own bra.

Amber smirked at the sight, pulling your body flush against hers, kissing you passionately. "You're not gonna be able to talk. I'm gonna fuck you so dumb you can't even speak," she declared before pulling you into a fiery kiss.

She pushed you roughly back on the bed, quickly pinning you down. You smirked up at her. "I'm looking forward to it."