Q. B. Cellphone❤️‍🔥

Prompt 17: "if you called me to get off to my voice you better hang up" "whaaaaat? I have no idea what are you talking about! Totally"
~~~~~~~

It was a Thursday night, and Quinn was feeling bored- and horny. So what better way to fill her time and kill two birds with one stone than masturbating?!

She slipped her hand into her silk panties, sliding her hand down to her clit and slowly rubbing. She busied her mind with thoughts of her favorite pornstars and memorable hookups... but she couldn't get the thought of you out of her head.

Flashes of you in her memories flew through her mind. You licking your lips, wearing tight jeans, you all dressed up, you leaning over her, you biting your lip and eyeing her up and down.... All thoughts potentially dirty. Quinn could feel herself getting more turned on, rubbing quicker.

She then thought about the times you'd said those dirty things... "Fuck me!" Yelled angrily. "Oh, god" Whispered breathlessly. "Quinn please..." in a begging tone. Quinn let out a sharp moan, breaking the silence in hers and the carpenter's apartment. She just wished she could hear your voice right now... wait.

She could! That was the good thing about phones! She quickly plugged in your number (that she had definitively memorized) with her one hand and waited as it dialed you. Riiiing!...Riiiing!... Riii-! The tone cut off. "Hello?" Your voice responded.

Quinn let out a hiss of yes. "Quinn? What's up?" Your voice questioned, slightly concerned. "Are you okay? If this is Ghostface-"" you asked, a bit of panic now in your voice.

"No," Quinn laughed breathily, her fingers picking up pace. "Oh, uh, I called you to..." she trailed off.

You let out a long sigh on the other end. Quinn pretended it was one of pleasure, from her trailing her hands down your body...

"Quinn, why'd you call? Did you like-" you cut yourself off, laughing.  "If you called me to get off to my voice, you better hang up."

"whaaaaat? I have no idea what are you talking about! Totally" Quinn laughed nervously, biting her lip hard to control her moans as she slipped a finger into herself, pumping slowly.

"Really, Quinn? Calling me to get off, huh? How filthy is that? Do Sam and Tara know? You're lucky I'm not there with you right now... I think I'd have to punish you," you baited. You did like Quinn, this would be a test to see what's she'd do.

"F-fuck! I did call you to get off!" She cried, adding another finger and picking up the pace.

"Oh? Naughty girl, Quinn! You could've just asked! Now, I'm gonna make you finish masturbating with the knowledge that you could've had me there with you instead. You'd much rather have it be my fingers buried in you, wouldn't you?" You declared.

"Nooo-oohhh" Quinn moaned, her orgasm drawing closer still. She could've had you with her! Frustrated, she took her anger out on herself, pumping her fingers in and out even faster now.

"Mm, c'mon babe, I know you can do it. Go on, pretend your fingers are mine," you suggested, taking mild pity on her.

Quinn immediately did as you said, pretending it was your fingers giving her this pleasure. The knot in her stomach tightened, her pleasure only growing. "Go on baby... come for me," you demanded.

Quinn almost immediately clenched around her fingers, her only thoughts being brief flashes of you. "Ohh, good girl, I knew you could do it," you murmured softly. Quinn only made a soft noise in return, finally coming down to earth from her high.

"Next time... you're here with me," she declared breathlessly.

"Oh, don't you worry. I plan to be."