Werewolf! S. C: Moonlight (gn) 🧡

Summary: Sam would always be your Sam, even if she was sometimes your wolf. Heavily inspired from Moonlight by Ariana Grande.
Warnings: spice, possibly immaculate depiction of werewolves (I'm sorry y'all 😭)
Length: .3k

It was sunset, and you and Sam were cuddling and watching Teen Wolf. She hated that stupid movie, and was annoyed you were making her watch it. But it was worth it to be with you, and neither of you were really paying attention always. This was the only reason you wanted to watch it, to tease her but also so she'd be touchy since she wouldn't want to watch it.

You gently hummed under your breath, finally giving in and curling into Sam, her abnormally warm temperature making blankets unnecessary. After everything you and Sam had been through, you deserved this. After all the trials, and tragedies, and Sam wolfing out and killing her ex-bf Richie.

Gently kissing her hands, Sam pulls you closer to her. Slowly, softly, she kissed along your neck, sensual and sweet. Her longer-than-average nails scratched your scalp, massaging lightly. You leaned up to kiss her, quickly escalating, you switching to straddle her, the heat only intensifying. Teeth clashing together sloppily, Sam growled softly, pulling you closely, kissing fiercely.

You broke the kiss, breathing heavily. "Don't get too worked up Sam, I'd hate for you to wolf out," you laughed. She grinned at you, flashing her canines.

"It'd be so worth it though," she retorted, kissing your neck harsher, nipping and biting lightly. You made a soft noise under her, then yelping as you felt her break skin. "Sorry, baby, you know my fangs are sharp, I'm sorry," she muttered softly, peppering your neck with kisses to make up for accidentally biting you.

"Mh, you better come make it up to me," you smirked, looking up at her with darkened eyes.

She smirked back at you, pulling you into a heated kiss "I think I will."