SP/BL: Maybe Both❤️‍🔥 (f reader)

You were used to third wheeling. Your best friends were in relationships, it was usual. Stu and Tatum, and there was Billy and Sidney. But you weren't used to being apart of their relationship as well.

Because currently, you were sitting, legs spread, on the edge of Sidney's bed with her in between them. How you got here was an... interesting dilemma as well.

~~~~~flashback~~~~~

"Well, why don't you try girls tongue then?" Sidney suggested after you were joking about how you'd only ever been eaten out once by a boy and it was not necessarily an enjoyable experience.

"W-What? Haha, really funny Sid, there's not any girls around who would do that," you laughed nervously. You'd liked her for a while now- and Billy too- but you weren't about to admit either of those crushes, especially since they were dating!

Sidney raised her eyebrows at you. "Says who? Maybe I'd be willing to give it a try."

Billy nodded his head in agreement. "Yeah, I can help. I'm pretty experienced in that area of expertise," he chuckled.

"uhm... what? Really? Are- are you being serious?" You questioned. No way...

"Yeah! I've always thought I kinda liked girls... we can be each others test runs!" Sidney exclaimed cheerfully.

~~~~~end flashback~~~~~~
So here you were, arms restrained above you by Billy, with Sidney eating you out. Sidney licked a long stripe up your slit, pausing to swirl her tongue around your clit.

"There you go Sid, oh she liked that," he grinned devilishly. Sid giggled lightly, sending vibrations through you. You moaned at the feeling, clenching your hands tightly.

Billy moved so he was besides you instead of above you and leaned in to kiss you. You kissed back, gasping as Sidney slipped her tongue into your soaked cunt. He took that as an opportunity to slip his tongue into your mouth, deepening the kiss. You squeezed your thighs around Sidney's head lightly, mildly overwhelmed by the pleasure.

Sidney moved her hand up so her thumb was stroking your clit, increasing your pleasure as her tongue moved around inside you, hitting a million different pleasure points. You moaned at the feeling, wrapping your legs around her head and trapping her.

Billy broke the kiss. "Feeling good, sweetheart? Better than your first experience?" He smirked at you.

"God, fuck yeah, this is way better, oh Sidney, I'm getting close!" You cried out, back arching into her mouth. She thrust her tongue deeper into you curling it and hitting just the right spot. You could feel that you were about to hit your snapping point, your pleasure only snowballing as Sidney continued.

Billy began leaving sloppy kisses along your jawline and neck. He let his hands drift to start massaging your tits through your thin shirt. Sidney continued eating you out. She started rubbing your clit, faster harsher, and your hands flew down to her hair, tangling in them and forcing her closer to you.

"F-fuck! I'm coming, oh god!" You shriek, squeezing your thighs against Sidney's head and burying her in your cunt as the knot of pleasure snapped

You continued holding on until you were finished, Billy coaxing you through the whole time. You finally relaxed and let go of Sidney, who came up breathless and the lower half of her face completely soaked. "That would've been one of the best ways to suffocate," she gasped, "please tell me I was better than your previous experience."

You laughed breathlessly, still recovering from your own experience. "Y-yeah Sid, way better. Thank you," you smiled softly.

"One thing though... I do think it's mine and Billy's turn," the brunette girl grinned, wiping her mouth.

They both got up and stood in front of you before starting to strip. Hoo, boy. You were in for a long night.