B. L. Possesion ❤️‍🔥

Roman here!
So we all know billy most definitely gets easily jealous? So what if like randy had a crush on the reader, and the them not knowing what to do they just blow him off? And then billy gets jealous, and makes them touch themselves while he says things In their ear, and after they cum, he eats them out and fucks them until they pass out.
"Bil-ugh-billy please!" They basically cried, spiraling into their forth time cumming. You were just a whimpering mess at this point and Billy was to fucking calm about it.
"Well you were just so impatient my attention, you had to seek Randy's?" He was going so fast, yo knew you'd get a noise complaint.
"You wanted this baby? This was your doing" he was impatient, ramming into you at an uncoordinated and messy speed. Taking his anger out on you. And it felt so good. 
Oh fs he's so possessive it's insane- Especially if he's like 'you're never gonna leave are you cuz I'm too good of a fuck' 🫣

AHHH HES SO HOT WHEN HES ANGRY HSGDFSRVKJGG

"Huh? What's that? You better speak up, slut, if you want me to forgive you," he demanded roughly.

"I-I'm sorry- shit, oh you feel to good, ugh!" You moaned out desperately.

Billy smirked, knowing you'd never leave him for that virgin, Randy. "You are? You better be, because if I left you you'd never find anyone as good as me. Isn't that right Princess? Nobody could give you the fucking you really want like I can, huh? Especially not Randy, right?"

"No one's as good as you-OOH, god Billy!" You cried out, arching your back as he hit that certain spot inside you and your orgasm crashed over you.

"That's what I, ah, thought. Now I'm gonna come inside you, fuck, and you're gonna fuckin' like it," he grunted out before releasing inside you. You collapsed, completely blissed out. "Never gonna leave me are you?" He snorted.

"Mm, never gonna leave," you muttered, pulling him close.