S. C. We Like it Rough 🧡

Summary: you help Sam take out some pent up aggression
Warnings: smut, minor mommy kink
Length: 3k

Sam was struggling. Life was rough, and when life got rough, Sam got rough with you. The good thing was, both of you enjoyed it when she was being rough.

"Ugh, it's just, after Tara's accident, I've been on the goddamn edge for so long with nowhere to put all my aggression," she vented angrily, running a hand through her dark hair.

You bit your lip, thinking about how that could be to your advantage. So naturally, you spent the rest of the day being a brat. But Sam was going to make you pay. And as soon as you two got home, you did.

Sam bent you over her lap quickly, pulling your drawers down so you were just in your undies, before pulling those down too. "You're gonna be so naughty, I'll be naughty and give you your punishment, you little slut," she growled, before slapping your ass roughly. You yelped at the pain, red spreading across where she slapped you. Stroking the skin gently, soothing it, before slapping again.

This little routine continued on for a good long while, until your ass was as red as a cherry, and Sam was smirking with satisfaction. "Get ready to not be able to walk, cuz you won't be able to once I'm done with you," she purred into your ear, before roughly tearing the rest of your clothes off. "Be good for me, and maybe I'll reward you, okay baby? Be good for me now."

"Yes mommy, I'll be good!" You declared, kissing her, Sam kissing back with aggression. You felt better thus way, knowing you were making both of you feel better. You were thanking god that you both liked it rough.