G. W. Girls Our Age ❤️‍🔥 (f reader)

Prompt 19B: "It's my first time..." "Well luckily for you, I'm going to teach you"
~~~~~~~

You watched as Gale climbed up the stairs after Dewey, desperately trying to get any information out of him. "I'm 25 now... I was 24 for a whole year!" He called after her, putting his hat back on and walking into the school. You saw Gale smile flirtatiously at him, before turning on her heels and making a face.

"Ugh! He won't tell me anything!" Gale stated, annoyed. She tossed her hair over her shoulder, sighing as she strutted towards you.

You patted her on the shoulder as she reached you, comforting her to the best of your ability. You knew not to be too overboard, since Gale didn't like that. You'd been dating her for over a year now, so you knew her like the back of your hand.

"Ever since Sidney got Cotton arrested, I've been so damn stressed! And I've had no opportunities to sit back and relax!" Gale ranted, hopping in the van, you following. And with those words, your plan began brewing.

Gale was special. She was smart, beautiful, hardworking, passionate, dedicated, determined, and just amazing in general. You felt she deserved some love. She obviously agreed, after the "no relaxing" comment. So you decided it was time to change that.

You dressed up in your fanciest, most gorgeous lingerie you had. You scattered rose petals in elegant swirls, and lit candles carefully around the bed. You put on the older, used sheets that were very soft, and layer a simple silk blanket on top. You had calming music playing, with just a hint of a sexy undertone to it. You told Gale you were in the bedroom, waiting for her.

You sat, waiting, on the edge of the bed for her. Finally, you hear her come in. She instantly gasped, looking around in amazement. "Babe, did you really do all this for me?" She smiled softly, walking towards you and cupping your face in her hands gently.

You nodded, smiling shyly. "I did, just for you. You said how stressed and tired you'd been, so I wanted to help make you feel better. If you want... I think I'm ready to have... sex with you now," you admitted, heat rushing to your face.

Gale smiled happily at you. "Really?! Are you sure? I just don't want to waste your first time on making me feel good," she explained. "We could just cuddle, relax, draw a nice bath, etcetera."

You nodded firmly. "I'm sure. I love you so much, and I trust you. Just... I'm not very experienced, it's my first time," you added bashfully.

She smirked at you. "Well, luckily for you, I'm going to teach you." Slowly, she shrugged off her red jacket and took off her t-shirt, leaving her in the white lace bra the two of you had bought a while ago together. She then took off her skirt, leaving her in her matching white lace underwear.

She gently sat down on the bed beside you, softly pulling you in to kiss you gently. You placed your gages on her waist gently, pulling her in. This was familiar territory, you and Gale have had plenty of spicy makeout sessions before this. She pulled away softly, pecking your cheek, her lipgloss smearing across, leaving her mark. "You're so adorable, Y'know that?" She asked gently, teasingly. If there was anything Gale loved, it was flustering you.

She leaned in for another kiss, but moved slightly so she was know on top of you, sitting in your lap. You placed a hand on her thigh, rubbing gentle circles with your thumb. She leans in more, running her hands through your hair, nails scratching your scalp soothingly. Your slight gasp, and soft moan of pleasure is taken by her as an opportunity to slip her tongue into your mouth.

She breaks apart, pushing you back lightly so you're now lying on the bed. She slid off, pulling you towards her. "Are you sure? Do you want me to continue? It's okay if you want to back out sweetie, I know it's a big decision," she asked gently.

You practically melted at the words, tonight was supposed to be about her but here the two of you were. She was so considerate. "Yeah, I'm ready. I trust you," you confirmed. She nodded at you, before gently pulling your panties off.

"Ohh, you're so beautiful," Gale murmured softly. She grabbed your legs, pulling you closer to the edge of the bed. She spread your legs, exposing how wet you were. "Dripping, darling. Just for me, hm?" She teased playfully, swiping her tongue up, gently circling around your clit.

You cried out, twitching at her movements. The bedsheets were curled up in your white-knuckled hands, trying to ground yourself. Gale giggled, sending vibrations through your clit. You moaned loudly, Gale spreading your legs even wider and delving in. She grinned up at you, mouth messy. "I'm gonna make this the best time you've ever had, baby."