A. F. 11 Minutes in Heaven ❤️‍🔥

Summary: 7 minutes in Heaven with Amber gets spicy, and she requests more time.
Warnings: SMUT, fem x fem, fingering, oral, dom! Amber, slightly public sex, swearing
Length: .9k
Prompt: 1B. "Shh... you don't want them to know what I'm doing to you do you?"
B1. 7 minutes in heaven gets spicy....

Amber's parties were always fun, but also always crazy. Most of the people had left now, leaving you and the rest of your friend group: Amber herself, Tara, Wes, Chad, Mindy, and Liv. You were all going to hang out for a while longer, and the collective boredom had reached a peak when everyone agreed on playing Seven Minutes In Heaven.

Basic rules: person A spins the bottle so it lands on person B. They then go into the closet with person B for 7 minutes. Whatever happens, happens. Whatever doesn't, doesnt. You weren't too worried about it.

However, someone else was. Amber had the biggest crush on you for the longest time ever, and now she knows she can make you hers. She was going to get you in that closet, and you were going to walk out as a couple. She just knew it.

So when the bottle landed perfectly on you when she spun, she knew it was in her favor. The two of you walked to the closet, Wes setting the timer with the joking warning of "use protection!" that was followed by a chorus of laughter.

"That statement makes total sense for two girls," Amber stated, rolling her eyes, then looking you up and down. God, she loved you in that outfit. But she'd love you more with it on the ground, and you against the wall while she finger fucks you, clenching around her rings, your tight cunt eager and ready for her-

"Amber? Ambs? Hey, hellooooo, you there?" You asked confusedly, unaware of Ambers dirty thoughts about the two of you.

"Hm?" Amber asked dazedly, returning back to reality from her daydream.

You laughed lightly. "You zoned out for a while. Whatcha thinking about, making out with me?" You teased jokingly. "We do gotta use protection though!"

"Maybe I was," Amber stated boldly.

You laughed nervously. "Maybe you were what, exactly, Amber?"

"Maybe I was thinking about making out with you," she clarified, smirking and taking a step towards you. You swallowed, taking a step back. The process repeated until you were against the wall, Amber right in front of you. "Hm? Would you like that, baby?"

"Uh-um... yeah, actually," you said nervously. Amber grinned, knowing she had you. She immediately stepped quickly towards you, pinning you against the wall and grabbing your face in her hands, kissing you fiercely.

Amber took control quickly, pinning you against the wall and slipping your shorts down and underwear to the side. Gently, she started rubbing your clit. She brought her damp fingers to her lips, sucking on them. "You taste so good baby... can I have another taste?" She asked sweetly.

"F-fuck- yes, Amber, please," you begged, pussy clenching around air, desperate to be touched. Amber slid down, holding the back of your knees firmly as she gently pulled you down until you were sitting on a bucket. She spread your legs before burying her face in your cunt like it would be her last meal.

She swirled her tongue around your clit, moaning softly. "God, baby, I love how you taste~ mm, if I were on death row, I'd ask for you to be my last meal."

You moaned loudly at that, squeezing your thighs around her head. "Shh, baby, you don't want to let them know what I'm doing to you right now, do you?" She grinned wickedly, before re-immersing herself in your cunt.

She gently traced a finger down your folds, teasing your hole gently before pushing in softly. You shoved your fist in your mouth, moaning around that. "Such a good girl for me, such a pretty pussy," she praised.

That's when the door started to swing open, before hitting the chair Amber had strategically placed there. "Times up you nasty freaks! We could all hear what you're doing!" Wes yelled.

"4 more minutes! 11 minutes in Heaven!" Amber called back before continuing to eat you out.

"F-fuck! Yeah, four more minutes, please!" You yelped breathlessly, back arching into Ambers mouth as you drew closer to orgasm.

"Eleven minutes in Heaven it is then, disgusting!" Wes declared, shutting the door loudly to a loud chorus of boos, but you barely heard them. All you could think about was Amber, her touch, her mouth, her actions, how close she was getting you...

"Amber! Shit, I'm close! I'm gonna cum!" You moaned, pulling her closer. Amber hummed softly, making you moan again at the feeling of the vibration on your clit.

"Go on, baby. Cum for me, be a good girl," Amber purred seductively, smirking up at you as she thrust her fingers in and out of you, hitting your g-spot.

Almost immediately, your legs clamped down on her head, beginning to shake. A whine was dragged out of you as your orgasm crashed down on you heavily. Eyes rolling back in your head as Amber pumped her fingers in and out of you slowly, letting you ride out your high, but pulling out once you finished. ~ "God, Amber that was..." you began.

"Amazing? I know. Wanna be my girlfriend?" Amber asked smoothly, slurping your remaining juices off her fingers, grabbing a rag to wipe off your legs gently.

"Uh... you know what? Yeah. I would love to be your girlfriend, Amber Freeman," you declared proudly. Amber leaned up to kiss you sloppily, lower face still soaked from you.

"Perfect, baby. That was my plan all along."