Tate/Sid, Stu/Billy, Sid/Billy NSFW thoughts

🫀~ gutted
-
(Roman here! And this is more afab cause Idfk what it's like to have a dick)
Hi, so idk if it's just me but I feel like sid and billy x reader or just the girls/just the guys would be hot
Sid + Tatum
Would be softer but I feel like tatums either a service top or a brat, and I feel like sid is a switch that can basically handle most things, both have a thing for like noises, but I feel like Sid is quieter, with the reader (imma say bottom for the sake of how long it already is) would be like fucking heaven. Tatum would always be like, "hun how you doing? Does it feel good" and would slap the readers ass or like bite their neck if they didn't respond. And Sidney would ducking eat them like there's no tomorrow. (And more but yah)
Billy and Stu
They would just fucking use you, merciless Mfers. They like love to see the reader squirm, and would deffo overstim/edge, when billy isn't being a top, and is being a brat I feel like Stu gets more hard dom, and when Stu gets more subby, billy becomes more of a soft dom? (They take pictures and put it in some special place)
Billy - Sidney
They would be hard doms, billy gets jealous easily, and like they would just take it out on the reader but like pounding into them with no fucking stopping. and Sidney doesn't get jealous to badly, but she likes seeing the reader all fucked out, so she's just sitting there playing with the readers hair degrading them, "little whores loving it, huh?" And then she'd like sit on the readers face or smth.
~~~~~~~
OHMYGOD GOING ABSOLUTELY FUCKING FERAL OVER THIS!!! Thank you sm for this Roman whooooo this is a doozy

Sid + Tate

this is actually so canon- I see Tatum as a brat/dom but never really as a sub-sub cuz she's too stubborn for that though she'll let you be in control. Honestly I could see Tatum domming both you and Sid- Tatums hella kinky and you can't change my mind were Sidney's much more vanilla. Tatums not shy abt sex and she'll be loud and will do whatever to please you sid and herself. Sidney is just kinda more shy and cautious about it, but by scream 3 she's more like Tatum definitely.

"Baby, tell me what you want us to do," Tatum purrs, rubbing you through your panties. Sidney smiles softly, bordering on a smirk. "I-I want you both so bad," you gasp breathlessly. Tatum reaches behind her and pulls out a large strap-on. "Oh yeah, baby? How bout I fuck you with this while Sid sits on your face? That sound good sweetcheeks?" You nod, and Tatum gently slaps your clit, making you moan loudly. "Words, Princess," Sidney suggests helpfully. "Y-yes mommies!"

Stu + Billy

Hshfdgiwb it'd be so hotttt!!! I think Billy would be more into edging then Stu would be more into overstimulating tbh.

"B-Billy please! Pleasepleaseplease just let me cum already I can't take it anymore," you burst out, beyond frustrated. "Aww, does babe wanna come?" Stu baby-talks you, grinning softly. You nod violently, desperate to finally release. His grin widens immediately, splitting his face wide open. "You asked for it! Don't say I didn't warn you!"

He would then finger you, eat you out, and fuck you too many times to count. When Billy's being subby, it's always a great time for you and Stu. Maybe if you edge him enough and you two are being really hot fucking each other he'll start whining and begging (always the goal). Stu is usually a total brat as a sub! But Billy's a brat tamer which is good. If Stu is just being subby cuz he wants to just let go though then billy would be more soft.

Sid + Billy

Billy is so the jealous style and Sidney's a bit looser for sure. He'd make you plead his forgiveness while Sid's on your face so you'd have to talk around her. Maybe, if he's feeling really kinky he'll make you spell out your apology with your tongue on Sidney while he just jerks off and watches. I think Billy could end up domming both of you, but Sid would still always have more power than you yk? And I don't think she'd be as into sex as the two of you. I think she would just kinda chill and tease you while you two do the actual fucking and everyone's okay with it.

"Oh you're so sorry now, huh? Spell it out with your tongue," Billy demands. Sidney readjusts herself on your face slightly, and you grab her hips gently and pull her closer onto your face. "Ohh..." she moans softly as you spell out your desperate plea. Once you finish your 'apology', you just start spelling out the letters that get the most reaction out of her so she'll come quicker. Soon, Sidney releases all over your tongue and then your forced to your knees, Billy telling you to finish him off too and maybe you'll be forgiven and get a turn.