B. L. Pretty Boy

ROMAN HERE!!!!
My spidey senses are tingling. I feel like Billy's never been called pretty, so like he's having a panic attack about how he looks. And the reader calls him pretty and he's left in shock. Like stops crying just stares at them and goes, "you think IM pretty?" And then the readers either in for cuddling all night, or billy wouldn't believe them and they start saying stuff like, "my pretty boy" etc!

Oh my godddd soft Billy is so hshfkdj
~~~~~~~~

"Babe, what? You're like, so pretty!" You exclaimed desperately.

Billy startled. He blinked slowly. "Y-you think I'm... pretty?"

A slow smile spreads across your face. "Yeah. 'Course I do! You're the prettiest boy I've ever known."

He flushed, and hid his face, obviously trying to hide how your compliment really got to him. "Really? Me? Pretty?"

"Yeah, you're so pretty babe. Just stunning, mhm," you added. He still looked hesitant, like he didn't exactly trust you. "c'mere, pretty boy," you murmured, holding your arms out expectantly. He eagerly climbed into your embrace, letting himself be the little spoon for once. You slowly rubbed his back, and let him relax into your touch.

As the TV buzzed on with some stupid reality show, you felt Billy slowly relaxing more and releasing the tension he had clearly been keeping inside for a while. And eventually, he fell asleep. And soon, so did you. Just you and your pretty boy, sleeping on the couch.