TonyxReader➳Bullies

Time Period: Pre-Pepper

Words: 522

Warning: Bullying

-------------------

'We are proud to introduce, Mr Tony Stark!' Your Professor said gaining loud applause from the students.

You rolled your eyes and swiveled in your seat as the billionaire strolled into the room. You'd spoken to Tony at a party a while back but never gave him to time of day. He went into deep explanation about job opportunities at Stark Industries until it got good.

'Would anyone like to try on some of the Iron Man suit?'

You looked around waiting for one of the stupidly load kids in your class to volunteer.

'How about you, Miss (Y/L/N)?' Tony said gaining your attention.

How did he remember? You furrowed your brows and pointed at yourself until he nodded and beckoned you forwards. You got off your rolling chair and walked hesitantly to the front.

'Why would he choose her?' A girl hissed to her friend as you passed.

Tony heard and shot them a glare before giving you a charming smile.

'Now, Miss (Y/L/N) is going to put on part of the suit and explain to you all how it feels.' Tony explained to the class.

Explain? You were one of the shyest people in the class, as if you would explain.

'I don't want to do this.' You mumbled as Tony got the arm piece.

'You're going to do great.' He mumbled back as he strapped you in.

You bent the arm part and nodded with a fake smile showing your approval. Tony grabbed the hand piece and slipped it on. As he did so you hands brushed against each others and you turned scarlet.

'Now, how does it feel?' Tony asked taking a step back.

You looked at your robotic arm and stretched it before hesitantly turning back to the class.

'I-It's actually very comfortable.' You said shyly.

Tony grinned before you began taking off the parts.

'Not so fast.' He said shaking a finger at you.

'Mr Stark, class ends in ten minutes.' Your Professor prompted from the side.

Tony sighed before grabbing the helmet of his suit.

'Good, he's going to cover it's face.' A girl spat causing you to hold in your tears.

You'd gotten bullied all through high school and collage wasn't going any better. Tony adjusted your helmet before mumbling something.

'Point arm left.' He said.

You lifted to robotic arm to the left and all of a sudden, the girl was knocked off her chair.

'Honest mistake.' Tony said calming the class down.

The Professor helped the girl up and dismissed the class before scurrying away.

'Thanks for being my tester.' Tony said after you took the suit off and packed your bag.

'Thanks for shooting her down.' You replied with a slightly cheeky smile.

'I'd never want to cover a face like yours again.' He said walking over and brushing a piece of hair out of your eyes.

You looked at him blankly for a moment before grabbing his hand and pulling out a pen.

'Call me sometime.' You said before walking away.

He looked down at his hand and saw your number before he smiled and packed up from his presentation.