BrucexReader➳Tell the Doctor

Time Period: Post Iron Man 2

Warning: Light swearing

Words: 561

(Y/F/N): Your Friends Name

——————-

'-and to your right we have the Stark Lab.' Pepper said as she gave a tour to your class.

It was your last year of University and you found yourself fishing around for entry level science positions.

'Mr Stark said you all can examine the items but please be careful.' Pepper said leading you all inside.

You looked around and made eye contact with Bruce. You'd been dating him for a while now but didn't tell your friends that your boyfriend was a doctor who turns into a green rage monster when he's angry.

'That doctor keeps looking at you.' (Y/F/N) said nudging you.

You followed her gaze and sure enough, Bruce was staring. You sent him a half wave and a small smile before concentrating on Dummie.

'Who touched my extra Reactor?' A voice rang through the lab causing everyone to freeze.

Tony Stark walked into the lab and all the girls sighed except you.

'That was me.' Pepper said smiling.

Tony smiled at her before looking around at the group.

'Oh shit.' You said in your head when he made eye contact with you.

All Bruce's friends knew about you two but you really didn't want Tony to spill to your friends.

'If it isn't (Y/N).' He said striding over.

Bruce was glaring at him as your classmates gaped at you in awe.

'Good to see you Tony.' You said as professional as you could.

He pulled you into a hug and kissed your knuckles before Bruce cleared his throat. Tony beckoned the group goodbye before sending you a wink and walking away.

'How the hell do you know Tony Stark?' Your friend hissed.

You sighed and thought as fast as you could for a cover up.

'My boyfriend, he's friends with him.' Technically you weren't lying but it was hard not to embrace Bruce when he was standing so close.

Your friend looked at you in shock for a moment before smirking.

'Better tell the doctor you're taken because he's coming your way.'

You turned around and found Bruce looking at you with a smile. God, he knew what his smile did to you and it was to much to handle.

'You look lovely.' He whispered as he reached past you for a screw driver.

You blushed slightly before Pepper spoke over the excited students.

'We'll be moving onto our next room.' She gave you a nod before leading your class out.

You watched as the door closed and left you and Bruce alone.

'You make it so hard not to tell them.' You said as you embraced him.

When you pulled back you saw him frowning slightly.

'You aren't ashamed of me, are you?' He asked.

You looked at him with sad eyes for a moment before hugging him tightly.

'I would never be ashamed of you. I'm going to tell my friends about us later, I promise.' You said hastily as you played with his curly hair.

He pulled back slightly and kissed you softly until you heard a gasp.

'(Y/F/N)?' You said in shock.

Bruce held you close to him by the waist as your friend but two and two together.

'This makes so much more sense.' She said smirking before grabbing her bag from the corner and walking out with a wink.

Good thing you had smart friends because that would have taken a lot of explaining with anyone else.