ThorxReader★When You're Sick★

Words: 334

Warnings: None.

Dedicated to: summer170 (she ALWAYS votes & I really appreciate her dedication and I thought she deserved her own one shot! I don't know which Avenger is her fav so I stuck with Thor because everyone loves him lol)

-------------------

You had a pounding headache so when Thor barged into the room you winced and held your head in your hands.

'Lady (Y/N)!' He bellowed when he saw you.

You looked up and didn't realize the tears that had formed in your eyes from the pain.

'Thor, she's got a headache.' Bruce softly said.

Thor tilted his head to the side like a lost puppy.

'We need to be quiet to we don't cause it to get worse.' Natasha elaborated.

Thor nodded and tiptoed over to you taking the seat to your left.

'I'm sorry.' He whispered even though his voice was still loud.

You smiled slightly at his attempt and nodded. Steve came in and handed you your pills as Tony passed a bottle of water towards you.

'You should get some sleep.' Clint whispered.

You shook your head and pointed to the worksheets you need to fill out for Fury. It was like a silent movie, Tony came over and tried snatching the papers from you but you swatted him away. Nat held your arms as Clint grabbed them and jumped into the vents. By this point Steve was holding in his laughter and Bruce was back working on science.

'I shall take you to your chambers.' Thor said taking your hand.

You reluctantly followed him and let him tuck you in before he was about to leave you croaked out.

'Can you stay?'

He smiled widely at you and crawled next to you. You rested your head on the gods chest as he softly played with your hair. You weren't sure how he knew but caressing your hair always made your head hurt less. You fell asleep and woke up the next morning to the sound of loud snores. 

'Thor-' You whispered giving him a shake.

You're headache was better now so you sat up and shook him again.

'Thor!' You shouted.

'Wha- Lady (Y/N), how are you feeling?' He asked with concern filling his blue eyes.

'Perfect.' You said smiling before he pulled you into a hug.

Thor snuggles were the best medicine a girl could ask for.