VisionxReader➳Merry Christmas

Words: 531
Warnings: None
A/N: How is this? I've never written about Vision before but this just came to me in the car! I wrote it on my phone so yeah.. Want more Vision in the future?
---------------
You walked into the tower and frowned. Why wasn't anyone answering your texts? It was Christmas and they couldn't even reply?

'Tony? Steve?' You called out along with the names of the other Avengers.

You walked deeper into the tower and sighed realizing none of them must be home.

'Jarvis?' You said after a moment.

No reply.

'Oh- hello.' Someone finally said making you spin around.

You were met with the face of a man who looked extremely unearthly. He had red skin, wore a blowing cape like Thor and in the middle of his forehead, was a stone.

'Sorry about startling you.' He added.

He sounded just like Jarvis.

'Um, do you know where the gang is?' You asked hesitantly.

You'd left for a mission six months before and it hurt to think your best friends forgot about your return.

'I think they said they were going to a place to get drinks.' The man explained.

He sounded so much like Jarvis you knew you'd need to question him.

'You sounds just like-'

'Jarvis.' He finished.

You blushed rapidly.

'I'm (Y/N), by the way.' You muttered sticking your hand out.

'Vision.' He replied shaking your hand.

You looked around the dark tower awkwardly and noticed, from the corner of your eye, that his gaze was settled on you still.

'Would you like to watch a movie, perhaps?' He asked.

You looked over and smiled warmly.

'That'd be nice.'

He walked with you over to the Lounge and flipped through the channels. It was strange how advanced he was with technology considering he acted so much like Thor.

'There is a movie called The Polar Express on.' He said glancing at you.

You smiled and nodded in approval. You sat stiff as you watched your favourite Christmas flick. Something about this strange man lured you in.

'Care for some hot chocolate?' He asked.

'That'd be great, thanks.' You replied.

He left and came back, sitting a little closer than before. You didn't mind.

'Tony said these little marshmallows are good so I hope you don't mind me adding them.' He muttered.

You smiled and took a sip before snuggling into his side, how unlike you. He seemed surprised at first but obliged the contact by wrapping an arm around your shoulders.

'So, when did you join the group?' You asked.

He went on to talk about his creation and how you missed out on Ultron's rise.

'Wow-' You muttered once he was done.

He simply chuckled lightly. Any sense of hurt you felt for your friends ditching you seemed to be going away. Suddenly, the elevator doors opened and a group of arguing people rolled out; The Avengers.

'I told you she'd be here at six and now we aren't ready-' Tony said angrily to Steve.

You looked over and smiled.

'Welcome back!' Natasha said running over to you and embracing you.

Hugs went all around and everyone chatted happily until Tony stopped the chatter.

'I saw you getting snuggly with Vision by the way.'

If Vision wasn't already red, he would have turned red with the embarrassment you and him felt being caught. It truly was a Merry Christmas.