TonyxReader➳Truth or Dare

Words: 422

Warnings: It's mean but true :')

--------

You'd gotten into another fight with Tony and you were livid. How could be blame that failed experiment on you?

'Just relax, he's under a lot of stress.' Bruce whispered to you.

'He's under a lot of stress? What about the rest of us?' You snapped.

Bruce sighed and went back to his desk before the lab door swung open.

'Truth or Dare time! Meet in the lounge if you're down to play!' Clint chimed before walking away.

You turned back to your papers before Bruce pulled you up.

'I've got work to do!' You heard Tony yell from next to you.

Bruce pulled you both until you were all in the lounge.

'This was probably your dumb idea.' Tony muttered.

You looked next to you and glared at him.

'The only idea I have including you at the moment involves a long walk off a short pier.' You hissed back.

He huffed before the rest of the group joined.

'I'll ask the newbie first.' Natasha said smirking.

You were new to the group so you knew exactly who she meant.

'Truth or dare?' She asked.

'Dare.' You said grinning.

'Hmmmm I dare you to impersonate someone in the room.'

You thought for a moment until getting up and walking out of the room.

'What's she doing.' Steve asked.

A moment later you barged in wearing sunglasses.

'I know I'm late guys but I'm not gonna apologize because that's not who I am.' You said looking around.

Everyone was holding in their laughter except Tony who sat with his jaw clenched.

'You know what I was doing to be late? Counting the stacks of money I ramble on about having! Have I said I'm a billionaire, playboy, philanthropist?'

With that you walked closer to a boiling Tony.

'I can get any man or woman in my bed just by flashing my marvelous smile. Even if they don't want to come I get what I want anyways, just watch-'

You grabbed Tony's tie and crashed your lips against his. You weren't sure what made you do it but it happened. At first he was shocked but soon enough he moved his hand to your neck and pulled you closer. You broke free after a moment and saw that everyone in the group was as shocked as you.

'The Man of Iron! That's who you were pretending to be!' Thor boomed happily.

You nodded before taking off the sunglasses and walking towards your room.

'I think we're done playing.' Tony chimed running after you.