TonyxReader➳Come And Get It

Words: 934

Warnings: Suggestive

Requested by: star_bat (I hope you like it! xx)

A/N: This book is almost at 40K reads and I don't know how to react! Also, the link to the song 'Come and Get it' by Selena Gomez is linked in the top seeing as it is featured :)

----------------------

You'd become best friends with the billionaire, Tony Stark, the moment you stepped onto the helicarrier and saw him wearing a Black Sabbath shirt. Along the road of your friendship you had grown a crush on him but the only thing that stood in your way was his assistant, Pepper Pots. She'd broken up with him so to make him feel better you took him out to a bar. However much of a good idea it seemed like at the time, it was a big mistake.

'(Y/N), we were both drunk and now that Pepper came back we can't talk about that happened that night.' He said after you tried to approach him about the deed you both committed after a mix of emotions and alcohol combined.

'Tony, you can't lie to me and say that you didn't confess your feelings for me.' You said on the verge of tears.

He clenched his jaw because he knew you were right, even if he didn't want you to be.

'(Y/N), I don't want to talk about this now, especially with Pepper around-' He said until you cut him off.

'Are you just going to run and hide every time this is brought up or when Pepper come around? She left you but you always just go crawling right back waiting for her to break your heart again.' You snapped before turning on your heal and marching away.

There was so much more you wanted to say to him but what more important was staying strong and not letting him see the tears that were rapidly falling. You slammed your door shut and as Tony saw you leave he punched the wall; almost breaking his hand in the process. He sighed angrily when he realized all the words you said were true but he couldn't show it or let you know.

*

It'd been a week since your fight with Tony and both of you had locked yourselves in your designated areas. Tonight, however, would be different. Natasha came to your room around seven and told you the group was going for karaoke and you were forced to go or else she'd get Clint to put and arrow through your eye. Due to the threats, you knew you'd need to go and put your feelings for Tony aside and enjoy the night.

'Come on!' Natasha said trying to push you on stage.

'I'm not going.' You grumbled as Pepper fed Tony some of her food.

You wanted to gag but knew it'd be too obvious considering only Tony and you knew about what happened. Unknown to you, Tony had his eyes fixed on you even when Pepper spoke to him. Finally, you were dragged on stage by Thor after he finished singing a song no one knew except him.

'I really don't-' You tried to say but it was too late, Natasha had chosen a song for you and shoved a microphone in your hands.

As the song title showed up you looked nervously around until you saw Natasha send you a wink and nod towards Tony, who was now sitting alone. You sighed nervously before letting the beginning of the song play and singing the first verse.

'You ain't gotta worry, it's an open invitation

I'll be sittin' right here, real patient

All day, all night, I'll be waitin' standby

Can't stop because I love it, hate the way I love you

All day, all night, maybe I'm addicted for life, no lie.'

You looked at your table of friends and noticed Tony's mouth agape as he stared and Natasha giving you a knowing smirk. How did that woman manage to find out everything? You got a few whoops and woos from the crowd before carrying on.

'I'm not too shy to show I love you, I got no regrets.

I love you much, too much to hide you, this love ain't finished yet.

This love ain't finished yet.

So baby whenever you're ready.'

You shut your eyes and let the song take over before singing the chorus and looking Tony straight in the eyes, neither of you breaking the contact.

'When you're ready

When you're ready

When you're ready come and get it

Na na na na.'

A few men shot you winks but you only had your eyes on Tony as you brought the song to an end. Handing the microphone to the next person you walked back towards the table before Natasha beckoned you towards her.

'Go get some air.' She muttered.

You looked at her confused until you saw the lust and longing in Tony's eyes. Nervous at first, you headed for the exit. Waiting patiently, nothing happened until you heard a swish of wind and a clink of metal on pavement.

'What, Pepper left?' You said spinning around and placing your hands on your hips.

He scooped you up in his arms without removing his face mask until you landed on the Stark Industries landing pad.

'Tony, are you even in there? Last time I check your were still sitting in the restaurant.' You huffed once he set you down.

He stepped out of the suit and attacked your lips with his, catching you off guard.

'Tony, what about Pepper? I don't want to repeat last time.' You said pushing him away.

'I broke up with her because I want it, I want this.' He huffed.

You stared at him in shock before he kissed you again for a brief moment and broke apart.

'Now, I'm going to come and get it.' He finished before returning his lips to yours.

-----------------------------

Social Media

Instagram: @sabrinademelo.wattpad

Twitter: @DeMeloWattpad