ClintxReader➳Ring Toss

Words: 394

Warning: None

---------------------------------

'Clint look!' You yell to your boyfriend.

He followed your gaze and saw the ring toss, he smiled wide and grabbed your hand before pulling you towards it.

'Three tries.' The old man running the carnival fair groaned.

Clint was one to hold his pride very high so he made it his goal to win you the large stuffed panda.

'Step aside, Darling.' He said grinning.

You held your hands up mockingly and took two large steps back. He threw the first ring and it landed perfectly on the bottle.

'Start thinking of names for the bear.' He said cockily.

You rolled your eyes but watched in amusement as he began aiming for his next shot. He threw it and once again, it landed perfectly.

'Alright-' He said stretching his arms dramatically.

'I'm thinking Pablo the Panda is a cute name.' He mumbled as he aligned for the final shot.

He let the ring go and as if in slow motion it spun around the top of the bottle before tipping away and falling to the floor.

'What!' Clint yelled grabbing his hair.

You tried not to laugh as the man handed him a lame monkey stuffy instead.

'Aww, does Clintyboo want me to win him the panda?' You said in a baby voice.

He glared before you handed the man your money and grabbed the three rings. The first two landed perfectly, just as Clint's did. On the last one you held your breathe as it flew threw the air and finally landed around the bottle.

'Yay!' You shouted as the grumpy booth worker handed you the panda.

'What happened to never missing a shot?' You asked with a smirk.

'Hey! It's different with bow and arrows!' Clint called after you.

You met up with the rest of the gang later and Clint felt his pride falter.

'How cute! Clint win you that?' Pepper asked pointing to your panda.

'Actually no, I won him this and he won me this.' You said pointing to the small monkey in his hand.

Tony snorted with laughter as Clint gave you an angry look before smirking wide.

'I love Megan the Monkey either way.' You cooed before kissing him softly.

'Last ones to the bumper cars need to share!' Tony yelled causing everyone to disperse.

You didn't move causing Clint to stop running.

'Aren't you coming?' He asked.

'Yeah, I just want to be your partner, we make a great team.' You said taking his hand and walking to the cars.