BuckyxReader➳Selfies

Words: 512

Warnings: I don't actually think there's a front flash for iPhone unless you're on Snapchat so just imagine that there is :)

Requested by: BeautifulBlues (Hope you like it girl! Check out her writing because it's amazing xx)

-------------------------------

You walked into the Avengers Lounge and caught sight of a very confused Bucky.

'Everything alright, Buck?' You asked taking a seat next to him on the couch.

He merely glanced at you and showed you his phone screen.

'I just showed up.' He muttered.

'Oh, Buck, that's just the front facing camera.' You said with a giggle.

He turned the phone back to himself and frowned into the screen.

'Press that button.' You said pointing to the picture action.

He pressed it threw his phone down when the flash went off in his eyes.

'What was that?' He said looking at you blinking rapidly.

'That was your first selfie.' You said laughing lightly.

He picked his phone up and handed it to you.

'Could you show me what it looked like?' He mumbled.

You clicked the corner of the screen and held in your laughter at the picture. Bucky was glaring at the screen and making a face that matched that of a scared puppy.

'Can we take a better one?' He asked shyly.

You nodded and held out the camera so you could both be in the frame.

'Now, Buck, I'm gonna keep holding the button so make silly faces an do anything that comes to mind.' You instructed.

He looked nervous at first but took a deep breath and waited for you to start. You started with the generic smile before whipping out the most unflattering faces you could muster. As the pictures continued snapping Bucky got more comfortable and you caught a few shots of you both laughing madly.

'Only a few more.' You said still holding the button.

He knew this was his only chance. He'd fallen hard for your soft domineer and happy attitude so he knew this would be the perfect moment to make his move. He slowly moved your head so you weren't looking at the camera but rather in his eyes, he leant in and press a soft kiss to your lips; all while the camera still went.

'Wow-' You said when you'd broken apart and set the phone down.

'I really like you, (Y/N).' He muttered.

'I really like you too, Bucky.' You replied sheepishly.

He hugged you tightly before grabbing the phone and examining the hundreds of picture taken.

'I like selfies.' He said earning a laugh from you.

You both sat in a slightly awkward silence until you heard a commotion coming your way.

'Wait, Bucky, are you set up with iCloud?'

He looked at you and pressed the iCloud button revealing that all of your selfies together had been sent to anyone with the same Apple ID.

'Is anyone else-' You began before the doors to the Lounge swung open.

'Barnes, when I said you could use my ID I was expecting App purchases, not this.' Tony said holding up his phone to show your kissing picture.

You blushed red but Bucky merely wrapped an arm around your shoulders and smirked.

'Get used to it Stark.' He barked before Tony laughed it off and walked away with a wink.