ClintxReader➳Instagram

A/N: Clint doesn't have a wife and kids...

Words:492

Warnings: None really.

——-

'Can Agents have Instagram?' You asked your best friend, Clint.

'Fury hasn't said we couldn't so-' He trailed off as he continued typing on his phone.

You sighed and sat up from the couch taking his phone from his hands.

'What the he-' He began before you gave him your phone to continued playing Flappy Bird.

He stayed silent for a while until he lost once again and looked over your shoulder.

'BartonHawk?' He asked smirking.

'I'm making you an Instagram and couldn't think of a better name.' You said laughing as you hit him playfully on the arm.

He shrugged and leaned his head on his shoulder causing you to push it off.

'Clintttt.' You whined as he put all his weight on you.

He sat up and grabbed his phone from you.

'What should my first picture be?' He asked smirking.

'I don't care.' You said grinning.

He sighed and walked towards his room.

'Where are you going?' You asked.

He paused and put his hand on his hips.

'Going to take selfies in my room.'

You rolled your eyes and threw a pillow at him before laying back and playing on your phone.

'BartonHawk has requested to follow you.' You said smirking.

You accepted his follow request and followed him back before you heard his room door open.

'Want some dinner or something?' He asked.

You nodded and got up before heading towards the kitchen.

'Pasta?' You asked.

He nodded and handed you a pot before grabbing your hips and spinning you around.

'What-' Was all you mustered out before Clint crashed his lips against yours.

You'd had a crush on him for a while now but didn't know he felt the same way. You went along with it and wrapped your arms around his neck until you felt one of his hands leave your waist. You didn't care what he was doing because all that mattered was that you were kissing Clint Barton.

'Dessert before dinner?' He asked with a smirk while he pulled away.

You smirked back at him before setting the pot to boil.

'What was that all about?' You asked after a minute of silence.

'I've always wanted to do that but now I have a reason.' He answered simply.

He turned back to his phone and continued whatever he was doing before, you assumed it was a game. Moments later you got a notification.

'BartonHawk has tagged you in a photo.'

That little prick. You looked from the selfie he took of you two kissing to him before he propelled off the bar stool and ran away.

'If I wasn't boiling pasta right now, you'd be dead Barton!' You yelled even if you couldn't help but smirk.

'There'll be plenty more posts like that to come, Darling!' You heard him shout back.

At that moment you realized giving Clint Barton the power of a camera and Instagram was worse than giving him your heart.