BuckyxReader➳The Summer Soldier➳Part 2

Words: 775

Warnings: none

Requested by: PaytonRaae hope you like girl, Girl!

---------------------------

It had been a month since the Avengers rescued you and you didn't speak to anyone but your rescuer; Bucky Barnes. You spent your days in your 'room' when realistically it was a prison. Bucky would visit but you wanted to stop your episodes with his help, no one else's.

'(Y/N), you've got to let Tony and Bruce help.' Bucky pleaded one particularly hard day while you covered your ears, trying to block the voices telling you to kill.

He grabbed your arms and pulled them to your sides before engulfed you in a hug.

'You need to let them help you-' He kept repeating as he stroked your hair causing you to relax at his touch.

You crumbled into his arms once the episode was done and realized he'd shed tears of his own at the sight of your frail figure.

'Please.' He croaked out.

You weren't sure if it was his broken demeanor towards your pain or the fact that you wanted to be able to talk to him normally but you nodded your head. He sighed in relief before helping you back onto the chair you once sat upon and pulled out his phone.

'Would you like to speak to Tony or Bruce?' He asked after a moment.

You furrowed your brows trying to remember the times each man had tried speaking to you before.

'Come on, you remember them, don't you?' Bucky pursued with a smile.

You giggled slightly as he stood up from his chair and tucked in his button down shirt and messed his hair up slightly.

'Hi, I'm Bruce Banner.' He joked around mocking the scientist's voice.

You let out a load laugh before he turned around and pulled out a pair of sunglasses. He used some of his longer hair to act as a beard before quickly taking off his sunglasses and making a strange face as if to swoon.

'I'm Tony Stark, I have loads of money.' He said in a deep voice.

You both began chuckling before he sat across from you once again.

'So, who'll it be? Green bean or metal head?' He asked with a grin.

You thought hard for a moment before taking the sunglasses from his hands and putting them on.

'Metal head it is.' He said pushing them back up your nose as they slid down.

You blushed slightly at his touch before he leaned in slightly.

'Did someone take my sunglasses?' Tony yelled bursting through the door right as you and Bucky had your lips only an inch apart.

'Oh-' Tony said taking in the scene.

He began walking backwards before he saw the glasses.

'Hey, those are mine.' He said pointing a finger at you.

For a reason unknown to you, you stood up and placed your hands on your hips.

'I'm Tony Stark, I have loads of money.' You said quoting Bucky.

Tony raised his brows before smiling.

'Barnes, it was a prick move to make fun of me but you've got her speaking to me so good job.' Tony said before taking the sunglasses from you and walking out.

You spun around and frowned before Bucky's face brightened. He stood up and grabbed two pencils off of the desk and the rubber band from his wrist.

'Bucky-' You began before he spun around and got down on one knee, pointing a make shift bow and arrow towards the door.

'I'm Clint Barton and I love archery.' He practically yelled.

You jumped back slightly before laughing as he launched one of the pencils towards the figure entering the room.

'Ow-' Bruce yelled grabbing his arm.

Bucky stood up straight before waiting for you to speak up. He knew you could do it but he just couldn't wait to see you impersonate the doctor. Pulling your pants slightly higher and tucking in your shirt you ran a hand through your hair and marched towards him with your hand extended.

'Dr Bruce Banner at your service, I like science.' You said firmly before breaking into a smirk.

Bucky was practically howling with laughter as Bruce shook your hand, confusion etched all over his face. Bucky carried on impersonating all of the Avengers until you'd managed to speak to them all. On hard days you'd spend time playing person charades with the gang and as strange as it may seem, you became friends with the Avengers by mocking them. Soon enough you got your kiss with Bucky but that was after the rest of the Avengers locked you both in a room practically forcing it to happen. You, however, didn't mind and soon after you found out Bucky didn't either.