TonyxReader➳You Loved It

Words: 330

Warnings: Suggestive but nothing happens.. Smut ain't my neck of the woods

----------

You glanced nervously around the Avengers Tower. Your secret boyfriend, Tony Stark, said to meet him in the lab at exactly five o'clock.

'You alright, (Y/N)?' Clint asked as he passed.

'Peachy.' You mumbled.

You stepped into the elevator and pressed the button to the lab floor. You knew Bruce would be there but how would you get him to leave without being rude? It was even more difficult due to the fact that no one know about your relationship with the billionaire, playboy, philanthropist.

'We were just talking about you.' Tony said happily when you entered the lab

'Oh really?' You said raising your brows.

'Just talking about how good you are at Mario Kart.' Bruce elaborated.

You smirked before Tony sent you a wink. Blushing slightly you came up with your lie.

'Bruce, Nat wanted a word with you about her new suit.'

Bruce smiled before leaving.

'You know he loves the catsuit, well played.' Tony said walking over and pulling you closer to him by your hips.

'What is it you wanted to meet with me about.'

'Babe, I just wanted to see you-' He said before kissing you tenderly.

You kissed him back and before you knew it, he had you pinned against a counter.

'What if we get caught?' You said pulling away slightly.

Tony began attacking your neck with kisses before meeting your eyes and answering.

'Just focus on me right now.' He said before attacking your lips.

You followed his request and concentrated on how soft his lips felt. Tangling your hands in his hair you felt him rubbing your cheek softly with his thumb.

'Tony-' You said before he kissed you again and took his shirt off.

He tossed it to the side and rather than hearing it hit the ground, you both heard a "wha-".

'Holy shit!' Nat yelled.

You blushes deeply as Tony rubbed his neck.

'Well, here you go.' Bruce said handing Tony his shirt before pulling Natasha away with him.

'I told you we'd get caught!' You said slapping Tony's arm.

'You loved it.' Tony said back smirking before pecking your lips.