BuckyxReader➳Sweet Dreams

Words: 489

Warnings: Talk of kidnapping

Requested by: ilovepietroandbucky (I loved the idea so I hope you like it xx)

----------------------------

You breathed deeply and walked at a brisker pace down the street. These men couldn't seriously still be after you. One lunged and in order not to fall, you shifted and broke your heel.

'You won't get away that easily.' One mumbled as you stumbled into an alley.

They placed a bag on your head and you squealed. How could you let yourself get kidnapped? You were meant to be going on your first date with Bucky! You walked reluctantly with them until you were shoved into a dark room and handcuffed to the nearest desk, bag still on your head.

'Bucky-' You whispered quietly.

You sobbed until you heard something, metal on metal. The door swung open and you could see the rough outline of a figure when more men came out of nowhere and were beat up by the figure.

'(Y/N)-' You heard them call out as they ran towards you.

You knew that voice.

'B-Bucky?' You said in a raw voice from your sobs.

'Yes, Baby, I'm here for you now.' He said breaking the handcuffs free from the table before scooping you up and running.

Once you'd arrived back at his house you curled up on the couch, mortified.

'H-How'd you find me?' You asked frowning.

'When you didn't come I got nervous and then Fury called saying Hydra took a hostage who fit your description.' He said handing you a glass of water.

You nodded and looked at the ground.

'Thank you.' You finally said.

'No problem, Darling, why don't you sleep here for the night? It's been a hard day for you.' He said softly.

He set you up in his room and left you so he would sleep on the couch. Everything was going smoothly once again until he turned out the lights. You had a flashback of the gruff voices and the handcuffs being dug into your delicate wrists. You yelled slightly snapping out of your daze making Bucky run into the room.

'(Y/N), are you alright?' He asked rubbing the sleep out of his own eyes.

You tried speaking but your voice was stuck in your throat. Bucky looked at you knowingly and crawled next to you, switching the bedside light on in the process.

'You know, I used to have flashback nightmares.' He said as you snuggled into him.

You didn't respond but he carried on talking.

'If I could kill those guys, I would.'

He felt you tense up and tried speaking about more relaxing things.

'-and after Steve and I left the carnival he fell-' Bucky continued only to look down and see you'd fallen asleep as he caressed your hair and you rested your head in his lap.

'Sweet dreams, Doll Face.' He said sweetly planting a kiss on your forehead before pulling the covers over you both and drifting to sleep himself.

It was a hefty statement but Bucky Barnes truly was your hero.