LokixReader➳Security Breech

Words: 334

Warning: It's lamer than what I wanted...

Requested by: ThatAnimeChick567 (sorry if it's bad....)

-----------

'Anyone got tabs on Loki?' Phil asked Maria.

'Agent (Y/L/N) took my duty so she should be with him right now.' Maria replied.

Phil thought for a moment before relaying a theory he'd had for a while to Maria.

'She's been taking a lot of watch shifts lately, you don't think-' He said before Maria cut him off.

'You'd have to be off your rocker to think that!'

Phil shrugged it off but little did he know, he was right. You had been an Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D for over a year now and since the God of Mischief had been brought in, you'd grown a crush.

'Why do you stay?' Loki asked.

You looked from your papers to his green eyes.

'What do you mean?' You questioned.

'Lady (Y/N), I know you've been taking the shifts of your companions.'

You blushed but carried on your work.

'Loki, this is your third time being taken in here, I doubt anyone wants to guard you anymore.' You teased.

He flashed you his dreamy smile before running a hand through his gorgeous jet black hair. You stood and were about to pack your things when the emergency alarms went off.

'Agent (Y/L/N), security has been breached!' Maria called through the ear piece.

'We need to evacuate! They've planted bombs!' Phil called through the line.

You looked frantically around.

'What are you waiting for?' Loki yelled.

You punched in the security code and Loki's prison was opened.

'I'm not leaving you.' Was all you said before Loki ran forward and flashed you both back to Asgard.

As soon as you left the building the facility blew up. You took in Asgard and found a grinning Loki staring at you.

'What?' You snapped.

He held up his hands before taking a step towards you.

'I've wanted to do this for a while but I wasn't able due to barriers.' He said cupping your face and kissing you.

You pulled back and smiled at him.

'I think I've fallen in love with my prison guard.' He finally said.

'I know I've fallen in love with my prisoner.' You replied before kissing him once again.
------
A/N: 2K READS! This is beyond crazy! Thank you SOOO much guys and don't forget to request because I'd be beyond happy to write them for my lovely readers!!!!
-sabrinademelo xx