StevexReader➳Camping

Words: 287

Warnings: Nope nope nope

Dedicated to: PaytonRaae (She wrote me a really personal Clint one shot that was just beyond cute so yeah.. check her out!)

---------

You unloaded the tents and supplies before turning angrily to your boyfriend, Steve.

'Want to help me with this?' You grumbled as your tent collapsed.

He grinned before putting it up perfectly.

'Why'd I even agree to this bull of a vacation?' You mumbled walking away.

You sat on a log and saw the rest of the set up tents, Nat and Clint, Bruce and Tony and a single tent for Thor.

'It was Clint and Nat's turn to choose.' Steve mumbled as he sat next to you.

He knew you hated nature and this wasn't exactly "vacation" to you. You sighed and grabbed your bag before unzipping the tent and closing yourself in. By the time the sun went down everyone seemed to be having a good time, everyone accept you.

'(Y/N), just loosen up a little.' Tony said walking behind you and massaging your shoulders.

You sighed before admiring the dancing flames in the campfire. You loved the smell and how peaceful it seemed.

'Steve, you gotta give your girl more of these.' Tony said still rubbing your shoulders.

Steve glared and stood up before shooing Tony away and continuing his work.

'You don't need to do that.' You mumbled.

'I want to.' He replied.

You leaned back on him before he pulled out a blanket and sat on it, pulling you between his legs to relax with him. You snuggled up to him and he wrapped his sweater around you when the mosquitos attacked.

'Want to go to bed, Doll?' He questioned.

'Nuh-uh.' You replied before yawning.

Steve chuckled before picking you up and bringing you to the tent.

'I love you.' He cooed before you snuggled into him and drifted to sleep.

Maybe camping wouldn't be so bad if you always had Steve to come with you.