BuckyxReader➳Haunted House

Words: 333

Warnings: Panic Attack

Requested by: MarvelllLover4Life (I hope you like it! Thanks for the idea! It was super cute and amazing xx)

-------------------

You hated everything when it came to scariness. Movies, stories but most of all; Haunted Houses. Your boyfriend, Bucky Barnes, insisted he'd stay with you the entire time as long as you agreed to go with him.

'Bucky, I'm really nervous.' You said in line.

He wrapped an arm around you and pulled you to his side.

'I'll keep you safe no matter what.' He replied.

You sighed and calmed your breathing. 

'Next.' The teen working said.

You both stepped up and gave him your tickets before he let you in.

'Just relax.' Bucky said kissing your temple.

You clutched onto his flannel shirt as you walked deeper. On your first turn of the house Bucky jumped up into the air and the lights went out.

'Bucky?' You said feeling around for him.

'P-Please still be here-' You said on the verge of tears.

You wandered a little deeper and felt your heart beat quicken. You were lost and about to have a panic attack, how great. You felt your hands shaking and your body was getting cold. You took a moment to try and relax but it was too late, your attack was in full swing. You felt someone grab your shoulder and you jumped.

'(Y/N), it's just me.' Bucky cooed bringing you into a hug.

You sobbed against his chest as he rubbed your back soothingly.

'I-I got lost.' You muttered.

'I know, Sweetie.' He said softly.

He lead you back to the car and back home within minutes. He made you a mug of hot chocolate before wrapping you in a blanket and sitting next to you.

'I'm sorry I made you do that.' He said sadly.

'I-It's okay.' You said watching your marshmallows float around.

'No, it's not. I shouldn't have brought you because I know how stuff like that makes you.' He said tearing up slightly.

You set down your mug and snuggled into his side.

'We're home now and that's all that matters.' You said before he sighed happily and pulled you into a hug.

Halloween wasn't your favourite holiday but Bucky Barnes was sure your favourite person.