ClintxReader★Leaving for a Mission★

Words: 435

Warnings: Feels :'(

A/N: Would you guys want me to continue these preference things but full on one shots? I did the "When You're Sick" series of one shots so I'm going to do the "Leaving for a Mission" series.. I might not include Loki because he usually IS the mission but yeah.. If you have any ideas feel free to comment/PM me :)

---------

You woke up at around six in the morning and frowned. Today was the day Clint would be leaving on a month long mission.

'Honey, wake up.' You mumbled as you shook his sleeping form.

He grunted and buried his head into the pillow before you sighed and caressed his hair.

'Clint, Darling, you need to get up.' You said sadly.

Clint opened his eyes and frowned when he saw a few tears leak from your own.

'I promise I'll call anytime I can.' He mumbled wiping them away.

You leaned into his touch before getting out of bed and grabbing a robe.

'I'll make you breakfast while you get ready.' You said before leaving for the kitchen.

You made him a simple coffee and a light toast before he walked behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist.

'I swear I'll be fine.' He whispered before nuzzling into the crook of your neck.

'I still worry-' You said trailing off.

He kissed your cheek before walking to the table and eating in silence.

'Is Nat gonna pick you up?' You questioned.

'No, Bruce is passing on his way so he's grabbing me.'

You nodded before going to your room and getting dressed. When you were done you went out only to see the kitchen clean.

'I should at least help before I go.' Clint said smirking.

You chuckled slightly before hugging him tightly.

'I'm gonna miss you, Barton.'

'Same to you, (Y/L/N).' He replied.

You two stood embracing each other until there was a honk outside.

'Stay safe.' You said before kissing him passionately.

He smiled and grabbed his bag before leaving. You turned around to see he left his sunglasses on the table.

'Doesn't hurt to try.' You mumbled pulling them on.

You smirked slightly as they fell down the bridge of your nose.

'I'm Clint Barton and I like shooting things.' You said mocking his voice.

You walked to your room and looked in the mirror and placed your hands on your hips.

'I could do better than this.' You mumbled before fishing through the closet for one of his flannel shirts and pair of jeans.

'I'm Agent Barton and (Y/N) goes weak in the knees when I smile at her.' You said before someone wrapped their arms around your waist making you jump.

'You look amazing but can I have my glasses?' Clint said chuckling.

You blushed deeply before taking them off and handing them to you.

'I was going to do that from the start.' You mumbled.

He kissed you again before leaving with an extra large smile. From that you realized he probably heard the weak in the knees part.

'You should wear my clothes more often.' You heard him shout before leaving the house again.