StevexReader★When You're Sick★

Words:355

Warning: None

A/N: I'm going to do a series of "When you're sick" one shots... All characters will be included except Natasha and Wanda.. Would you guys want Vision included because I could try that out.

Right now the people I will be include are:

*Steve

*Tony

*Clint

*Bruce

*Thor

*Loki

*Bucky

*Pietro

If there is someone you want be to include feel free to comment.

-----------------

You sighed and grabbed another Kleenex, being sick really sucked. You rarely got sick but when you did, it hit you like a truck.

'(Y/N), are you home?' Your boyfriend Steve called through your shared apartment.

You began coughing which acted as his guide towards you.

'I've got some apple juice, tissues and cold medicine.' He said smiling as he plopped the pharmacy bag down.

You nodded your thanks before blowing your nose once again.

'What're you still doing here?' You asked groggily.

Steve was looking at you concerned before he sat next to you.

'You're going to get sick-' You began before another coughing fit came.

Steve rubbed your back before you leaned back on your pillows and sighed.

'I can't get sick.' He corrected.

You laughed weakly before closing your eyes.

'What if I read to you?' He asked.

You nodded and felt the other side of the bed go up as he left for the bookshelf.

'Is To Kill a Mockingbird okay?' He asked.

You mumbled a yes and felt him sit next to you again and caress your hair softly. You leaned your head in his lap as he began reading from a random page, both of you had read the book multiple times so it didn't matter where he started.

'It was times like these when I thought my father, who hated guns and had never been to any wars, was the bravest man who ever lived.' Steve read before pausing.

'What?' You asked opening your eyes.

'Nothing-' Steve mumbled.

You caught onto the quote he'd just read and sighed.

'Steve, just because you live for war, doesn't mean you're a bad man. You're the bravest man I know and you're the most wonderful man most people have met in their entire lives. As much as we all want to, we can't all be like Atticus Finch but you're the closest thing to it.' You mustered through your soar throat.

Steve stared at you for a moment before smiling and kissing your forehead.

'Thank you.' He mumbled before carrying on the reading.

You fell asleep in his arms and felt much better the next morning. Steve was much like Atticus with his strong morals and you couldn't ask for a better boyfriend.