LokixReader➳Accept Her

Words: 541

Warnings: Nope

Requested by: SarcasticUnitato (Hope you like it xx)

--------------------------

You wandered deeper into the castle. Asgard was so different compared to your own home, Earth, that you needed time to adjust.

'Are you enjoying your stay?' You heard someone say making you turn around.

You spun around and saw Loki, the reason you were brought to Asgard in the first place. You had grown to be friends with him after he crash landed in your apartment, that was a long story for another day.

'Yes, it's very different from New York though.' You said smiling.

He walked over to you and hesitantly wrapped an arm around your shoulders.

'I hope the All Father will let you stay long.' He muttered.

You leant into his side and stood in silence until someone cleared their throat behind you.

'Mother-' Loki said bowing.

You followed suit and greeted her with a bow and warm smile.

'Son, your father would like to speak with you both.' She explained.

You swallowed deeply and felt a nervous sweat breaking though the surface of your worries.

'Come, it will be fine.' Loki whispered taking your hand to reassure you.

You walked through the castle, gaining jealous and curious glares from passing people as they saw your hand intertwined with Loki's. When you finally arrived at Odin's chambers, the guards let you in.

'My King.' You said bowing curtly.

Loki sent you a wink showing you that you were doing well.

'Lady (Y/N), how are you enjoying Asgard?' Odin boomed.

'I-It's beautiful, the most beautiful place I've ever been.' You stammered.

Odin nodded before calling Loki forward. Standing awkwardly, you heard a rushed and whispered argument between the two.

'Enough!' Odin bellowed.

You took a scared step back before Loki stormed towards you and took your hand.

'Father!' He called.

Odin turned back to face you both and furrowed his brow at the sight.

'The way I feel about (Y/N) is unlike any other has made me feel.' Loki explained.

Your heart fluttered. Loki had never said stuff like this to you so it was a shock for both Odin and yourself.

'-she makes me feel like I come first, Thor doesn't catch her eye and that's why I love her. Father, if you can't accept her then I'm afraid I'll need to leave.'

He loved you?

'Son, I cannot accept the fact that you've fallen for a Midguardian but I will have to accept that love is love.'

Loki broke into a slight smile.

'Thank you Father.' He said bowing before leading you away with him.

'Hold on Loki-' You said pulling him away from the anticipating crowd.

'Yes, Dear?' He said sweetly.

'Do you really love me?'

His usual pale complexion reached a light pink when he realized what he had said.

'Well, yes.' He finally responded.

'Only because I don't ogle Thor?' You said frowning.

'Oh no, I love you for so many more things! Your hair is gorgeous and the way your eyes light up with passion when you talk about your favourite things-' He began before you cut him off with a kiss.

'I love you too.'

He flashed a signature smirk before taking your hand and leading you to his mother to share his new found love with the people of Asgard.