New Mission, Old Friends

We were moving. Again. For the tenth time in a month. My dad gave no explanation except 'hunting' mumbled under his breath when he packed the last box. We had been driving for close to five hours!

Back In Black by AC/DC came onto my iPod through my ear-buds as I touched the only thing I had left of my mother. It was an Emerald necklace. I had no idea of where we were going or what we were even doing to have to move a tenth time. It was aggravating to always be bouncing from one house to the next. The scenery here was beautiful, though; mostly farm-land but so much wooded area that would easily hide a body.

I felt a soft tap on my shoulder and took my ear-buds out. "We're meeting up with an old buddy of mine. You might remember his kids. Sam and Dean-" "Winchester. We used to play together when we were kids... Yeah, I remember. Sam is my age and Dean would be eighteen now. What do they have to do with this case?" My father sighed, eyes not leaving the road. We had a classic 1967 Chevy Impala that one day would be mine. It was warded from top-to-bottom with devil's traps and demon-warding. "He's hunting the same thing as us. Only difference is, he saw his wife killed by a fire on the ceiling. Sam was only six months old when that happened. The demon gave him some blood that we hope you don't have in you. This stupid son-of-a-bitch is going to die a painful death if and when we find him." I was shocked and didn't say a word. My dad was clearly pissed and didn't want to say anymore on the matter.

Sam, Dean, and I would screw around at the houses my father bought when we were younger. I hadn't spoken to them since I was a month from turning eleven. Looking at my father now, his mouse-brown hair was actually greying a bit all around. His eyes held no happiness whatsoever in them; almost like a candle that had been burnt out long ago. I felt a pang of sorrow for him. He lost his wife and youngest daughter in that fire. I managed to escape out a window in the third story. I didn't know how I was able to either. All the windows had busted out before anyone got out of the house. My mother was trying to get my little sister Anabelle to sleep when the fire broke out.

"Well how long do we have to go?" He glanced at the clock on the dashboard, "About twenty minutes." I nodded once and put my waist-length black hair up into a bun before sticking my ear-buds back in. Wanted Dead Or Alive by Bon Jovi was playing on my iPod, which brought back a memory of the two boys and I playing in the backyard....
"I bet you wanna kiss me, don't you Mandy?" Dean was taunting me as I sat on a rock in my garden. I looked up at him, "Hell no. I am not kissing you of all people, Dean." He stepped closer to me and poked a stick into my arm. "Ow! Hey!" He laughed and did that stupid smirk, "Really? Would you rather kiss me or bookworm there?" Sam was sitting next to me reading To Kill A Mockingbird. I looked from Sam to Dean, contemplating my next move. I grabbed Sam and kissed him. He didn't reciprocate right away out of shock, but kissed back eventually as Dean walked off. "Whoa... To prove a point, or...?" He trailed off, not knowing how to respond. I shook my head, "No. To prove to your brother that I like you and not him."

BEEP! "Son-of-a-bitch!" My dad yelled, honking the horn. It snapped me out of my memory of the last time I saw the boys. I had admitted to Sam that I liked him, but was never able to establish anything beyond that. I silently wondered the type of man he turned out to be. I was seventeen, which meant so was he... "What in God's holy name happened?!" I said with an annoyed tone. "That tractor cut me off!" My dad yelled in response. I sighed, putting my iPod into my back-pack. "How far yet?" I asked quietly. He looked at me and smiled in pity. "It's right there, darlin'. New London Wisconsin. Several dead bodies and disappearances that the authorities couldn't explain. We picked it up and are staying in that motel there." He pointed to a crappy motel coming up, turning on his blinker. At least he was a safe driver...

"So are you ready to see the boys again? 'Coz I think that's them there." I looked out the window to see three grown men, one with short hair, one with black greying hair, and the other a tall long haired one. The tall one, I realized, was Sam. All I could do was sit there with my jaw dropped thinking, 'Holy shit, Sam grew up to be sexy.'

***HEY GUYS!!! SO THIS IS MY FIRST DECENT SPN FANFIC! COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK AND VOTE PLEASEE!! <3 YOU GUYS!!***