Now Or Never

We were at Bobby's. Dean's eye was swollen and definitely would be a huge black eye in a few days. Sam and I had gotten some weapons together and stuffed them into army duffels before heading outside. "Are you both ready to be sent back?" Cas asked us as Dean stood up. I nodded, "Yep. Is Dean packed?" I asked it more to anyone that would answer rather than Dean himself. "Yeah. I'm ready." He said bluntly, grabbing his duffel. Cas stepped forward to us with a weird sphere-shaped object. "This will transport you back. I will pull you at twenty four hours, like it or not. Find Samuel Colt and get the gun." Castiel was very direct and no-shit added.

We all touched it at the same time and I felt a sense of vertigo hit me. There was a white swirly light and then we were in the desert somewhere. "Well this is just peachy. We have no friggin' clue where we are!" Dean yelled. I was getting very annoyed with his attitude. "Dean, shut the fuck up and help us try to figure out how we get to a town." He blinked a few times and gave me a stare that said, 'holy shit.' "Damn..." Sam whispered in amusement. I smirked and looked around to see two guys on horses. "Right there. Ask them?" I suggested, pointing to the men. "Sure, go ahead and get yourself shot." Dean told me, totally meaning it. I flipped him off and walked with Sam over to the men. "Howdy, what can we do ya for folks?" One of the men said. I was wearing a really stupid dress that itched quite badly and Sam was wearing a button-up shirt with some sort of jean and cowboy-boots. I, of course, was barefoot. "We're lookin' for a Samuel Colt. Have ya'll ever heard of him?" I had been practicing my accent for years. It came in really handy right now. The man scratched his head and nodded, "Yes ma'am. He lives on the outskirts 'ah town there." He pointed to a grouping of small buildings, "He helped build the town from the bottom, up. Ya'll can probably find him in his shed." "Thank you kindly, sir." I told him, leading Sam and Dean off towards town. "How did you do that?" Sam asked me. I shrugged, "Practice? I can be very charming when I need to be. It helped a hell of a lot of cases go faster." He cocked his head in curiosity but I shook my head slightly. "Well that's great. Let's hope he's willing to give the gun up now." Dean said as we neared the town.

We found the shed easily, knocking on the tin door. "Whaddaya want?" American accent? "Mr. Colt, we need to talk." I said in my usual voice. No need for accents now. He opened the door and looked at us, "You're John's kids. At least you two are. Come on in." He knew their dad? How...? "I was a traveller once to. 'Cept I got stuck here. You three better have luck on your side today." I smiled slightly and sat down on a wooden chair. The boys stayed standing.

"We're looking for a specific gun that you invented to kill a demon that killed both our mothers." Sam said. I nodded and smiled sadly, "It killed my mom and little sister... Then tried going after me. House fires that were deemed accidental." I told him. He nodded slowly, "So you kids decided to come back in time for The Colt?" We nodded. "What's the demon you're trying to kill?" I hesitated but Dean answered right away. "Azazel. He screwed with my family and her's." Samuel nodded again, "Well by the looks of it you got a shiner comin'." He pointed to Dean's eye. I tried forcing down a small laugh that didn't exactly stop. "I actually am the on e who gave him that." I said in amusement. "Nice hook. That'll take at least a week to heal." I smiled, proud of myself for actually being able to make an impression that would last awhile. "Great..." Dean muttered. I laughed and Sam smirked. "So the gun us here, and I will give it to you. There's a catch, though." He got up and went to the safe. "There's only fifteen bullets. It will kill any supernatural creature. Whether it be a Dragon or even Lucifer." I nodded. Fifteen bullets would be enough. "Thank you so much. How do we get Cas to pull us back before twenty four hours?" I asked. Sammy shrugged, "Pray to him?" Samuel laughed as he handed me the gun and bullets, "You have an Angel on your side. Good luck kids; and don't use all those bullets at once." Sam and I nodded while Dean seemed uneasy. "Thank you." I said, putting them in the bag. I pulled out two handguns with bullets and a hunting knife, "Here, take these and protect the town with them. I don't know what your role here is but I know that it'll probably need protecting." He nodded and took the weapons with a smile.

We walked outside and Dean began yo pray to Cas while I talked to Sam. "That seemed too easy." I said. "Maybe he's just that nice of a guy?" He replied. I felt vertigo hit and then the white swirly light. We were back at Bobby's in a few seconds with our weapons. "Did ya idgits get it?" I nodded with a smile and pulled out the gun and bullets, "Here it is. Only fifteen bullets are available, though. So we have to be careful." I looked at my dad, John, and Bobby each as I said it carefully. "Okay. Wow... That seemed way too easy." Dean said, putting ice back on his eye. I shrugged and set my bag down. There was a knock at the door, followed by, "Delivery for Amanda Lincoln!" I went to the door and looked out the peep-hole to see an actual delivery guy. I opened it with a confused stare. "This says it was to be delivered today to this address. Here you go." I took the box and shut the door. The return address was: Samuel Colt, Saukeville WI 1867
"This package is from 1867 guys..." I marveled at how the box stayed together for so long. "Well open it, kid." Bobby said in excitement. I pried it open and what was inside amazed me more than actually getting the gun.

***WHAT'S INSIDE THE BOX?!?! HEHE NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON! <3 YOU GUYS!!***