Heartbreak and Decisions

It had been about an hour that I'd been thinking, looking at the paper and writing down their answers to my questions. My mom came into my room at that point, "Hey sweetheart. They boys found a case about an hour away from here. They said they'd head out in the morning." I glanced at the clock, seeing that it was already eleven PM. I sighed and got up from my chair at the small desk next to my bed, "Mom, Dean gave me way better answers than Sam. What do I do?" She read the paper and smiled, "Well I think you have your decision. Sam will probably be pissed as all hell, but you and Dean would be really good together. I'll be in the room when you tell them." I nodded, walking out and seeing both boys were the only ones up. "I have something I need to tell both of you. So help me God if either of you start a fight, my mother will kick your ass harder than I could." I told them. They both looked a bit frightened and Sam's face fell. "I know what's going on. Dean told me." He said with hardly any emotion. Both boys had a beer. I wish I could drink... I sat down in an armchair and my mother stood next to me. "I have made my decision. I promise that it's nothing against either of you. I've thought a lot about this and I decided that I choose Dean." Sam's grip on his beer bottle tightened and he threw it against a wall, grabbing his jacket and leaving without a word. "Well damn. How did I win the trivia?" He asked me. I shrugged, "You answered better than Sammy. He answered with very.... Odd... statements." Dean nodded and got up, grabbing my face and kissing me. I kissed back immediately, feeling a current run through my body that I felt stronger than an electrocution. "Thank you." He said, resting his forehead against mine. I smiled, "I also chose you because I love you, Dean." He smirked, "I knew that already. Any girl who can kick my ass is one that I instantly fall in love with. You are the only human girl that has ever been able to do that." I nodded and looked at my mom. She had a huge smile on her face, "Well I'm glad you made the right choice, dear." I nodded and yawned. "I'm heading to bed... goodnight guys." I kissed Dean again and hugged my mom before going to my room and collapsing on my bed. Today had been a long day.

------------------------------------------------------

I was woken by a commotion out in the front room. My mother was sitting next to my bed, obviously trying to block out the noise. "What's going on?" I asked her, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. She sighed, "John and Dean are arguing about Sam being gone. He's not answering his cell." I closed my eyes, guilt washing over me. I grabbed my cell and saw I had five texts from Sam. Sam: Manda, I'm not coming back. good luck with Dean and have a nice life.

Sam: Manda, I love you. I just want you to know that. I'm hunting the vamps that we found. don't look for me.

Sam: Manda, I found them. Wish me luck.

Sam: Manda, I'm inside. there's six of them.

Sam: Manda, I'm hurt. Send Dean to the site.

The last text was sent ten minutes ago. I dialed his number as I ran out to the front room. "Manda?" Sam answered with a hurt tone. "Sam, Where are you so that I can send Dean?" everyone stopped arguing and stared at me. "I'm at the old Pine Ridge place. Dean will know where it is. Hurry." I shut the phone. "Dean, Sam wants me to send you. Pine Ridge place. He's hurt." Dean's eyes flared with panic. "You're coming with me. So are you." He pointed at his dad. We grabbed our stuff and jumped in the Impala, Dean driving. I had on my clothes from yesterday and threw my hair up in a pony-tail. "What if it's a trap?" I asked them. John looked at me with pity, "Well then I guess we'll find out when we get there." I nodded, feeling my phone buzz. Sam: Manda, Hurry... I'm hurt and tied up. I'm texting with my toes. The vamps left to go get a meal. I'm here alone. They made me say what I did. It is a trap. I gasped and began tearing up. Stupid hormones. "It's a trap. Sam texted me. 'Manda, hurry... I'm hurt and tied up. I'm texting with my toes. The vamps left to go get a meal. I'm here alone. They made me say what I did. It's a trap.'" I read. Dean slammed his hand on the steering wheel.

"Dammit Sam!" He yelled. John sighed and shook his head. "Always saving his ass." He muttered. I couldn't even speak. We had better be able to save him..

*** Well then... I really like where this is going. I promised a chapter with hunting and here it is! The next chapter to, obviously... Comment, vote, and enjoy! <3 You guys!!***