Double Trouble

***fangirls swoon... Dean.***

We were laying in bed just enjoying each other's company. I figured I should talk now rather than later. "Dean, I wanna ask you something." He turned towards me and rose his eyebrows, "Okay?" I took a deep breath..

"So I was hoping that soon you'd want to have another baby. At least try for one. I know that hunting is hard and everything, but I just want a baby with you. I know that you think of Naomi as your own and she thinks of you as her dad but I really want to start a family with you. Biologically." His eyes shown no light and he rolled over away from me. "Amanda, I don't think that's a good idea. I would be a horrible real father." His voice was gruff and not accepting. I sighed, "Dean, I-" "No. I want kids, yes, but I would be the worst father imaginable. My dad was pretty shitty while I was growing up and didn't exactly raise me right. I don't want to raise a kid like that.." I actually had tears in my eyes... "Dean. I'm sorry I brought it up."
I got out of bed and ran into Charlie's room. She was up with Sam researching again. I locked the door in case Dean tried to get in. "What's wrong?" Sam asked me after seeing my tears. I broke down into sobs right then. "All in all... I asked Dean if he wanted a baby with me and he basically said no because he would be a horrible father." Charlie seemed confused as to why I was crying like a baby. Sam was just holding me, whispering that it would be ok. "Why are you crying? You could always convince him. He loves you and I know he would listen if you made him." I shook my head and sobbed even more at that. Sam sighed, "She already is pregnant, Charlie. She took the test this morning. It must have been on their wedding night." Charlie's eyes widened and she grabbed my hand, dragging me out the door and towards Dean and I's room.
She threw open the door and Dean sat bolt-upright. "You. Talk to her. You. Tell him." She sat on the chair as I sat on the edge of the bed near Dean. I was crying again and couldn't stop. Damn hormones. "Well go on, Amanda!" Charlie said. I nodded, looking at Dean, "Dean... I'm already pregnant." Dean blinked a few times and moved his head closer to me as his eyes widened, "I-you-what?" I shook my head and yelled, "I am pregnant! I took the damn test this morning with Sam outside the damn door!" I was sobbing uncontrollably again as Dean just sat there in shock.
He slowly wrapped his arms around me and laid his head on my shoulder. I felt a tear on his cheek. "Why are you crying?" I asked him through a sore throat. He smiled, "I'm oddly happy." He placed his hands on my stomach and rubbed gently. I smiled a little as well and leaned back into him, "Why are you happy? You were just saying that you didn't want to have a baby." He shrugged, "Well I didn't. I'm terrified. We'll make it work, though. We did with Naomi." I smiled and nodded slightly. "Okay. I love you Dean. And thank you Charlie." Charlie smiled, "Night bitches." That seemed to be her thing. Dean kissed my cheek, "I love you to. Both of you." He bent down to my stomach at the last part.

***HEY GUYS!! SO THERE WILL PROBABLY BE MANY MORE CHAPTERS TO COME!! COMMENT, VOTE, AND ENJOY!! <3 YOU GUYS!!!***