Ten Years Later

***Last chapter guys..... :( sad to see it end but also glad this story has done so well. enjoy guys.***

It had been a long ten years that we'd been living. Dean and I had quit hunting and made a point of that to Crowley. Sam, Charlie, John, and my dad still hunted. Our happy family was thriving in the suburbs of Milwaukee WI. Naomi was officially ten but looked more like a twenty six year old. She had finished college a year ago and was working at a company full time as CEO. She had the best people skills. Charlie was ten and a little ball of energy. Lucky for us, we had a big backyard for him to play in. Our home was a beautiful two-story townhouse that gave the family feel. We even had a TV with HD channels. Dean got a job at a corporation as an I.T. guy. He was smart. I was home most of the time, only going out for book interviews. I had written a book about our lives as hunters and it sold off the racks in just two days time. It was great knowing that people were interested in learning our life story. Castiel still stayed in touch regularly, coming to see his nephew. Naomi even visited every weekend. She had grown into quite the young woman. Charlie was doing excellent in school and even surpassed all of his peers. We were actually a normal family. The other four visited for Christmas and Easter. When we all got together we had more than enough stories to go around.

 "Dean!" I yelled from the shower. "Yeah?" He yelled back from the bedroom. "Where did you put the shampoo?" He came in and grabbed it out of the mirror-cupboard. "Sorry. Force of habit." I smiled and took the bottle from him. "Remember to get Charlie up so he can get ready before they get here." He nodded and left the bathroom. It was our tenth Easter as a family in the suburbs. We enjoyed life now that our hunting life had ended. "Where is Charlie?" Dean asked, running back into the bathroom. "Did you check the back yard?" The door bell went off and Dean ran to the door and opened it. I got out of the shower and dressed, walking quickly out to the family room. Charlie was not there. I went into the backyard and yelled, "Charlie! Not funny!" He didn't answer. My heart rate went to a pace that I couldn't even describe. "Dean," I ran inside and was almost in tears. "someone took Charlie." His eyes went wide and his mouth dropped open. "Well... ahh.... there are demons in town that we were hunting. Apparently we didn't get them all. Unless more came." Crowley popped in with a squirming Charlie. "I think this belongs to you. He somehow got into my throne room." I hugged Charlie and took the sides of his face gently, "Honey, do not run away without asking mommy or daddy first. You scared us." He looked up at me and smiled, "Sorry mom... I wanted to see Crowley, though. He's cool." Crowley rolled his eyes and shrugged, "How did you even get into my throne room?" He asked Charlie. My baby shrugged, "I dunno. Pictured it and was there." I facepalmed. Of course I couldn't have one normal child. "Dean, can I talk to you in the kitchen?" He nodded hesitantly and followed me into the kitchen while Crowley produced a crown for Charlie. "Is there something about your genetics that you're not telling me?" He shook his head, "No. I know nothing that could have made him transport himself." 

I thought a minute. "Cas. When he raised you from hell. Did he leave some of his grace in you or on you?" Dean thought a minute as well, "It's possible... Why can't I transport places then? It'd save a lot of driving." I shrugged, "Have you ever tried it before?" "Uh.. no." He scratched the back of his head. I nodded, "Exactly." "Mommy! I got a crown!" Charlie said enthusiastically, running to me with his gold crown. I smiled, "That's cool baby. I like it." He nodded happily as Crowley came in. "I can answer that question by the way. Yes, Castiel did leave some grace residue so that your child now has some form of angelic grace inside of him." He said it with a straight face and so calm... as always. "Well thanks for the info sherlock. We already figured that out. But how did Cas leave his grace in..." I got an image in my head that I did not want. "Ew. Ok. Never mind." Dean gave me a confused look, "You really don't want to know." He nodded. We all went back into the living room and shared our stories over the past few months. Charlie played with Crowley who in turn gave his two-sense in things. He had worked quite a bit with the rest of the family. We ate, had fun, and talked. Like a normal family. We knew there would be plenty more trials to come. Like puberty. But we would embrace every one of them. Because you don't ever get something in life twice. We were enjoying life. Normal life. We were finally calm and happy.

*** End of the story guys... Yeah i know. crying and sad. I really enjoyed writing this for you. I hope you guys enjoyed reading it! <3 you guys. and in the words of Charlie, Peace Out Bitches.***